Welcome back

He smiled,wiping the blood that drenched his white cloth. Looking at the brat infront of him,kneeling to the ground,gasping for breathe.

"Ohh. You managed to land two hits on me. First one. It doesn't matter.  But second one. It's bad"he said..

"Who..Who are you? Why are you doing this?"the muscular man with some weird marks on his body asked trembling..

"Ohh. I did not introduce myself. My name. Sylvian..Syvian Silverstone"he said grinning..

His lean body was not musculat like that man kneeling. It was more like tall and lean. Well proportional. In his height of 6"5,he towered over the little brat..

"I donot know you. Who are you?"the man kneeling asked..

"Ohh. But your name is written on the list. First few on the list"Sylvian said and showed him the list..

"What is this list? Where I am?"the man with weird things asked..

"Ohh. It's the list of those who are quite special. This,my friend,is hell"Sylvian said..

"But it doesn't look like hell" he said looking around..

"It's okay. It should not look like hell. What. Do you think I am that old class? Gone is the old game of thrones dear. There is no contender to the throne,because I am the throne,the crown"Sylvian said with a smirk as he sat on a chair that appeared out of nowhere..

And welcome back. It's time,you see the place you deserve.. The cold words were heard as that figure disappeared..