The doctor

"Doctor. A patient in emergency ward. With severe internal bleeding,thanks to the bullets holes in his body"the young doctor ran inside the OT listening to the intern's report..

As she walked inside everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Afterall she was one of the best in the emergency ward. Soon she was working with others to pull the bullets out..

After they removed four bullets from stomach,back. Finally they breathed sigh of relief. The doctor sat in the office,tired. Once again her application was rejected.

And the person she admired wad busy romancing the daughter of the president of the hospital..

Two days later..

The patient watched her mesmerized.  As her hair fell on her forehead caressing it. As her eyes looked at the report and she read. Her glasses. Her lips. The mole on her lips. Everything.

She could feel his gaze. But choose to ignore. What to say. She was habituated? Yes..

But he did not speak a word. In next few days,he left.

Without any word with her.

A few days later..

"Sir. This is what happened with Madam. They have almost cancelled her licence. She cannot practice anymore"someone reported to the man..

He walked towards the man,picking up a towet,wiping his hands. His hands. Each finger. He was a clean freak. And he was dealing with a criminal just now..

"And why so?"he asked calmly..

"Because of the daughter of the president of the hospital wants her to leave the hospital. So they deliberately made it look like she was malpracticing. "The man with report was sweating looking at the gentle smile on the face of Devil..

"Ohh. Daughter of the president? President of the country?"he asked as if president of the country was his security guard. May be he was.

"No sir. Just the hospital"the man answered..

"Ohh. Then call the office of whichever authority it is. And ask them to inquiry it properly. I too want to see. Just how much can they humiliate me. To touch my woman,while I am here. Good.."he said as he sat leaning on the table..

"The so called President of the hospital. Raze his house. To dust. So thar he would know. What happens when someone touches my person Without my permission. And pull out all the dirty laundry of them and give it to their rivals"he was speaking so casually..

The man wiped his sweat and walked out..

The doctor looked at the events calmly.

Instead of joining the hospital again,she decided to open her own clinic.

And in a few days,again he wad there. This time,with a broken arm..

He would come to her clinic,with many kinds of wounds. Soon she began to observe the pattern. There were almost repeat of patients..

And finally one day,she decided. She wanted to ask him..

But he had left for somewhere far..

When she asked someone else. They handed her a letter ..

As she opened it,reading it page by page. She was silent. So silent.

But each night,she could only look at stars and moon. Wishing for thar man to return to her safely.

Finally,she got to see him. Broken body. In coma. But she was smiling. He wad there. He would wake up. She knew..

What was written in the letter? No one knew. But after a year,they stood. Watching sunset.