The alcoholic

Swirling the red wine in the cup,he looked,with a slight smile..

"Red wine. Cherry fermented for thirty years. Not the best. I want the best one here"the man dressed in simple robes said as he sat,alone on the small stool..

The attendant walked back,wishpered something to the owner. This time,the owner came back. Afterall. He had denied the wine served for seven times already..

"Sir. This is the best wine in our tarvan. Can you tell me what it is?"asked the owner as he kept a porcelain jar infront of the man. As he removed the seal,the faint fragrance of flowers wanted out. Then a strong fragrance of jujube.  And wait. Orange?

Was it?

The man smiled.

"It's really good wine. Just a little less older. Still good" he denied telling the name..

The owner sighed.

As he poured a cup into his cup. He swirled the flaming desire. Yes. It's name was flaming desire. Wines,specially made,at time too have their names.

The cup of flaming desire swirled around the cup,as if a dragon was coiled inside. He smiled. It had nor matured enough..

As he took it close to his nose,he tasted the delicate fragrance. The fragrance of cinnamon was not common in wines. But it was one of the root ingredients of this wine. To calm the cold nature of orange..

Then the gentle fragrance of orange juices,at least seven to eight types of oranges were used. He smelled a hidden fragrance of lime too. Green lime..

Then the slight bitterness of orange peels..

Then,flowers. In less quantity. 

Just as additional colours..

Wine..

What is wine?

Wine is like age. It should be experienced slowly. First visually. Then sensually. Finally taste..

The man took the cup to his mouth. And touched his lips. Upper lips touched the liquid as he tilted the cup. And then he tasted it. The slight spicy,the slight tangy,sweet wine..

As he sat..

He had long forgotten about time. He was drinking,sip by sip. The owner stood,watching the weird action of the man..

What kind of alcoholic was he. That he was drinking alcohol like this?

Still he stood,for few more minutes. Then left. The man Still busy with his jar of wine..