The rain

"Again it rained. And again it reminded me of you. You were smiling as if a child. Dancing in rain" he said as he leaned on the gravestone.

After a very long time,he was back. Her grave that he had personally made was no more. Nor was any grave of his other clan people.

Time had again and again washed away everything. To clean.

But he still could feel her. His heart knew each and every person by heart. As he sat,leaning on that gravestone of hers,from her recent past live..

"Beloved. I donot like to fight with you. And when you donot listen a little bit of my explanation,it hurts me so much. That I cannot even speak a word. Why are you always angry on me? What did I even do? What do I do?"he asked as if she could listen him.

"You know. I never cared about who you were. How big was your kingdom or how much money did your father have. I donot care,if you had long hair or short. If you were tall or short. I donot care about anything. Ever. All I ever wanted to tell you. I love you. Infinitely so. Can I tell you a little secret? I know. Again you might scold me,call me wicked. But I just didn't want you to suffer. That night,under the veil of flower,who married you was me. With whom you took your vows was me. The red colour left for you,that night,after marriage. It was me. But I cannot touch you. Without your permission.  So. I left. You with him. You did not even look for me once. Right?"he continued. He felt a Drip. He chuckled. A tear drop fell from his eyes.

Who would believe it? That he,a vampire could cry.

Afterall he was the original one. He could cry. How he wished he could not.

"When water drops touches you,when air touches you. When you feel heat of summer. When you enjoy snow. Every moment.  I would stay behind. Guarding you. To keep you safe"he wishpered as he sat,leaning on the gravestone..

"If you love someone. Why not tell them?"someone asked as he looked up..

He met with a teenage girl. He smiled.

"And whatif she rejects?"he asked..

"If love is pure. Then what is there to be afraid?"the girl said as she left.

He had stood looking at her passing back with a smile.

"So. Dear should I chase you?"he asked..

"Then grow up. Your experiences in life would let us meet. If you make the choice"he smiled and vanished from there.

To where,no one knows. He was a lone traveller actually.