The business conference

Looking at her eyes,as tear drops filled them,he could only sigh. He walked slowly towards her,pulling her hands and taking her away from the white wall where she was hiding.

"Let's Go"his husky voice,hoarse,as he seldom speaks wishpered in her ears.

She walked towards the car parked outside. The giant building looked small infront of his giant frame that covered her view somehow. Was he always like this,she wondered. Somehow not noticing,she had long left what she saw behind.

His white overcoat,thar felt like silk,laid sprawl on thr chair as he sat,signing papers. She just sat,watching. Was this how work is done,she wondered.

It was almost like he did not take a minute break before opening another file and working on it. Just at times the cup filled with warm water and tea changed continously. Nothing else. At times he did not even move,just his hand and eyes moved along the papers as he read,with his reading glasses on..

She sat,for hours there,quietly. It was first time he had brought her to his workplace.  The youngest uncle of her boyfriend  Nick. His name,Sylvian..

Sylvian,before one year no one had known how he looked like. He was the son that the grandfather of Nick had given away to his cousin sister,when he saw the pair of eyes of him. Slyvian had a pair of mismatched eyes. One grey,one blue.

Tantinia,the only daughter of her parents,was going to get engaged to Nick. But that party few days ago,where Sylvian was introduced,it broke her perfect world to pieces.

She saw her fiance in the arms of his PA. Not just in arms. He was literally in her. And today too,she watched the same show. But heard some secrets. How Nick wanted to kill his grandfather to get the corporation under his name. Then he would slowly kill her family,to remove the obstacles on his ways.

She had gone with her father to attend the business conference.  But wait..

Suddenly she was caught off guard.

What was Sylvian doing there? Was he not the prodigal son of Nick's grandfather? Then she recalled she had entered Silverstone..The mysterious corporation,which operated in many fields. Yet no one knew where it's boss was.

All they knew was a name. Two initials. SS..Oftentimes it was taken as the short form of Silverstone. But what if it was actually for Sylvian? She got goosebumps as she looked at the man working. He was still wearing white shirt.

May be it was his name. But he was always seen wearing white or silver or yellowish white. Always? Who had seen him before to say always?

"Let's go. Let me drop you home"Sylvian said as he got up. He had told her he had some emergency work to do. And would drop her off afterwards. But it seemed he forgot time.

Sylvian looked at her from the corner of his eyes. His eyes held something. Love?

As he sat working,he kept working,just to steal few glances at her. He had switched on the cctv in his cabin,to keep her memories with him. It was just,his heart never felt enough. How he wished time to stop there. He would have just sat there and kept looking at her like that. For him,even that was enough.