Part 2

.•♫•♬•Haan chahat badi meri mehngi padegi
Nagin nazar yaara jab jab ladegi
Jee na sakoge tum mar na sakoge
Ban ke zehar yun mohabbat chadegi•♬•♫•.

He sang these lines looking right at Lee Hanwoo. Who got sweat on his forehead but still maintained his upright posture.

The boy in red smirked & bent near Hanwoo's ear, whispering smoothly..

"Congratulations for your wedding,
My love. "

◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦

•|Jungkook_POV|•

I stood stunned at my place when that boy in red went straight to Hanwoo hyung. I look at hobi hyung, only to see him standing next to the stage and smirking.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Kim Taehyung? " It was Sora who shouted at the boy in red, whose name I suppose is Taehyung. And just now I noticed that the music has stopped & everyone's focus was on the main stage.

Quickly running to the main stage, I stood next to Hanwoo hyung, who for some reason was sweating badly!?
I look towards the boy who rolled his eyes at Sora, putting a hand on his slim waist. He made a face as if thinking something then replied.

"Hmm... Yeah!! I know...I'm making your wedding more memorable 'bestie'." Saying so he smiled extra sweetly which was obviously fake.

"Hey listen here... " I stepped forward trying to say something but Hanwoo hyung stopped me & I was shocked to hear what he said next.

"Look.. Tae.. I know we had a history together but, Sora is pregnant with my child now. That was our past, please don't bring it up now, at such an important event of my life. " Hyungs face became extremely sad. I can see the glistening tears in his eyes that were about to spill anytime soon. My heart hurt to see him like that. But on the other hand this taehyung guy seems to be void of any emotions.

"What are saying Hanwoo dear~. I'm really happy for my besti & my lover~. But it's not fair, how can you both forget to invite me? " He crossed his arms & pouted as if he was highly offended.

I clenched my fists as now this guy was starting to get on my nerves. 'First he ruined the performance & now doing all this bulls*it in front of everyone. ' I look around as all the guests were whispering among themselves.

•|End of POV|•

Sora grabbed taehyung's hand & pulled him a few steps back, away from Hanwoo.

"Taehyung don't be such a jealous b*tch, & move on with your life. Hanwoo loved you but what did you do? YOU CHEATED ON HIM. And now that he is in love with someone else; in love with ME, you came back to claim him? "

"Aww.. Sora darling~ you think so low of me. But worry not cause you two are made for each other. You both deserve each other. " Taehyung said in a sarcastic way which fumed Sora more & more.

All the guests were talking & making theories among themselves. The guest which include some high ranking officials mainly big politicians, media and press.

Jungkook who was already irritated by taehyung's uninvited presence, started to get angry after looking at all the commotion. He was gritting his teeth, wishing he could just drag this boy & lock him up in a room until the wedding ceremony is over and later teach him a good lesson.

My Drama Queen👑[𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara