Part 12

"Ugh... Mhh."

Taehyung is trying to say something but he's not using his words. Just like that day in the flower shop.

◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦

"O for God's sake. Not that again."

"What happened jungkook?"

"He... He happened."

Jimin who came back looking for Tae was amused to see Jungkook sighing in frustration. It's entertaining to see an usually calm Jungkook being all worked up for something so trivial. But what is even more entertaining is the way Taehyung was trying hard to explain what he wants to tell him, using hand gestures.

"Hahaha. You both look so funny."

"Jimin stop laughing. We're already late & this dramatic sh*t wants to play a guessing game right now." Taehyung glares at him.

"He's not playing Jungkook. He is completing his granny's mannat(vow) ."

"What?"

|Jungkook_POV|

What type of mannt is it that tells you to play guessing games with whoever is near them. I don't believe it. Anything related to Taehyung is weird, just like him.

"Whatever. Now please help me."

"Ok let me see."

Jimin comes forward & unties me from this unwanted bond. Taehyung sighs in relief & smiles at Jimin, probably thankful for helping him.

"Now let's go, or the pooja will start."

"Hmm. Come Tae you sit with me."

We made it to the car. Me & hyung in the front while Jimin & Tae on the back seat. I was driving, listening to Jimin talking nonstop. Hyung would also say a few words in between but I still feel something missing. That's when I look at Taehyung in the rear view mirror. It looks like he wants to reply to whatever Jimin said but he can't. Just nodding his head in response.

|End_Of_POV|

"Stop. Stop the car... I'm feeling dizzy." Suddenly Jimin hit Jungkook's back, urging him to stop the car.

"Jimin it's a busy road, hold on a minute."

"I can't."

"Hdjjj." He sees Taehyung shaking his head in denial.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I think he means don't stop the car."

"& how do you know that hyung?" But to his surprise Tae actually nods his head in approval. "O you were right."

Then Taehyung searches something in his small handbag. They're small strawberry candies. He gave one to Jimin who immediately began sucking the sugary candy. After a while he felt a lot better.

"Thanks Tae, I'm better now." Taehyung wipes the sweat forming on Jimin's forehead. Smiling in reassurance.

"Well done Tae. You knew that having something sweet will help will nausea & dizziness. You're quite smart." Yoongi praise him & chuckles lightly when he saw Tae giving him a proud smile.

"Yeah... Right.. He's oversmart." Jungkook mumbles focusing back on the road. Good for him because if he looked back, he would see Tae giving him a stinky eye with an ugly sneer.

*********

|Jungkook_POV|

Thank god we reached the temple on time. I park the car a little away from the crowd. Yes crown, a huge one. People from all around are gathered in this big Shiv Temple for the festival of Mahashivratri. And I don't want my car to be stuck in this crowd.