Part 5

Jungkook was looking around when a soft tingling sound caught his attention. He didn't knew why but he want to see where it came from. So he followed the tinkling sound, which he suppose was coming from the back door.

He pushed the door open and literally shouted at the person in front of him.

"It's YOU. You dramatic sh*t."

◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦

Taehyung was in the back room of his shop 'precious flowers'

Taehyung was in the back room of his shop 'precious flowers'. He loves flowers. Their beautiful & vibrant colours, the sweet smell, the elegant & graceful texture of soft petals. He loves them all. And that's why he took a botany course. To learn more about these enchanting creations of God.

He was arranging the newly arrived pots when someone screamed from behind. He flinched badly & the pot in his hand fell on the ground with a loud thud.

Taehyung looked back to see a stranger standing at the door. 'Who is he? And why is he here? Maybe he's looking for someone?' His mind gear was rotating fast, forming all types of questions. But he asked the most suitable ones.

"E-Excuse me? Who are you & who allowed you inside?"

Taehyung took a few steps back when the stranger moved forward. His eyes held a certain glare, as he accused him.

"You don't remember me? After ruining my hyung's life, you deny to recognize people?"

Jungkook grew irritated when he saw how Taehyung gave him a clueless look. As if he doesn't understand anything.

So he grabbed his hand in a tight hold. And now jungkook knows from where the soft tingling sound was coming from. He took a look at Taehyung's wrist.

'Oo

'Oo..so this is what brought me here, these bangles with little bells on it.' He thought.

The tinkling sound intensified when taehyung struggled to get free from the tight grip. "Let go of my hand Mr."