Part 21

Seeing no option he quickly picked Taehyung in his arms in bridal style. He went towards the door & right then someone entered in front of him. Huffing & puffing as if they ran all the way here.

•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦

Hoseok ran as fast as he could. Climbing two steps at a time over the stairs to get to his little gem as soon as possible.

(ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇxᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ʜɪs ʙᴀʀᴇ ғᴀᴄᴇ ɪs sᴏ ɢᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜs✨😍)

A little while earlier when he entered the Jeon household the first person he met was non other than Yeobin herself.

"Hey aunty! Your hope has finally arrived." He went straight for a big hug. "I'm so sorry for being late." He pouts.

"It's ok hobi. At least you made it here."

"By the way aunty where's my little gem?"

"Yeah about him. I sent him to fetch me something but he hasn't came back yet. I'm getting worried now."

"What's there to be worried about aunty?"

"The thing is the storeroom door gets stuck and it's usually dark in there...-" As Yeobin said these words the carefree smile on Hoseok's face vanished as if it never existed.

"Which floor." He asked in all seriousness.

Yeobin was surprised to see his serious expression but she could also see the worry in his eyes, so without further ado she points to the direction of the storeroom on the second floor. And within minutes he was standing right in front of Jungkook who is holding an unconscious Taehyung in his arms.

"O no... Tae..!!"

He moved forward & tried to lift Taehyung in his own arms but to his disappointment Taehyung refused to let go of Jungkook. He even grabbed harder onto him & when Hoseok called his name, he whined pushing his face further into Jungkook's chest.

"I feel that its best if I take him to my room for resting, then we can call a doctor. Don't worry hyung just follow me." Hoseok only nods.

*************

Just as Jungkook laid Taehyung on his bed Hoseok went & sat next to him, holding his hand in his own.

"My little gem please forgive me because ones again I arrived late. Once again I was unable to protect you." Jungkook observes them from a distance. After a while he speaks up.