Part 10

𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀:- 𝙉𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙥𝙥.

"If she is so beautiful from behind then how beautiful will she be from the front." With this thought in mind I went behind her & tapped on her shoulder. But as soon as she turned around, only one sentence left my mouth.

"Are yaar, not you again."

◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦

(Tae's hair length in this story ☝)

•|Jungkook_POV|•

Today is such an important day & the first thing I see in the morning is this dramatic sh*t's face. What a great way to start my day... Note the sarcasm.

"What the heck are you doing here? Who invited you here? And most importantly why are you twining clothes with me?"

I looked at Taehyung from head to toe. His gorgeous white suit looks amazing on him. So amazing that i couldn't even recognize him. And most of all it looks perfect with my white attire, as if we are wearing matching clothes. 'He looks really pretty thought'. I shake my head. 'Focus Jk, prettiness is not the talk here.'

"Ah! Aunty Jeon invited me."

"O right. You are free to visit here but you were not free to decorate the house earlier?."

"Wha.. -"

"Don't try to act innocent." Haha I made him speechless. 'That innocent act of yours won't work on me.'

I am waiting for his sassy reply but it didn't come. Instead a worker came along with my mother. "Taehyung-shi the east & west sides are done. Only the stairs are left."

"Thank you so much for your hard work uncle. You may leave & enjoy with your family, I'll handle the rest." The worker's eyes lit up at the mention of his family. He stroke Taehyung's head in an affectionate manner & left the house. The other workers also started to leave one by one.

"Aunty Jeon, I'll go & work on the stairs." He gave me a slight smirk & left. That little...

"Maa what is he doing here?"

"O he came here to inspect the work done by his workers." I'm confused. "I mean all these flower decorations you see are done by him. I was so tensed that day but later that night Tae called me & assured me that my work will be done. And the next morning a load of supplies was delivered at our house."