Part 14

•|Jimin_POV|•

|Jimin_POV|

After the 'poop fertilizer' talk I asked Taehyung to continue where we left, that is why am I holding a glass of water & why was he cursing his grandma.

"Ok so back to that... Grandma got fed up of my constant complains of fighting with both boys & girls, so she went to a 'highly skilled priest' Or whatever." He said mocking the priest with finger commas. "The priest told grandma to keep a maun vrat for one hour, each day. The wish asked during the maun vrat will be directly from heart which will reach the God fast. And as a result something good will happen to me."

"Was that a vrat Or a fast delivery service that reached the God in express speed." I laugh.

"That's what I said to grandma but she was prestint on doing as the quak priest told. So from the next day she kept quiet for one hour, everyday."

"But Tae isn't the vrat for your grandma to do why are you doing it?"

"About that... One day when grandma was keeping quite she fell on the wet bathroom floor but because of the vrat she didn't utter a single word. When I found her, her ankle was twisted badly & I was really angry at her for being reckless & not calling for help."

"O no was it that bad?" He nodded a bit sad. I put my hand on his as to comfort him.

"The next day I visited the quak priest & well...-"

"And what?"

"I taught him a lesson." Tae had a evil smirk on his face and I can guess what he did next. "But before exiting he told me that grandma was doing everything for my sake & I felt bad. So he suggested that I should continue the maun vrat instead of grandma. And from the next day I started doing it, but not before cursing grandma & the quak priest."

I chuckle at his expression. He was looking like he wants to teach another lesson to that priest.

"Because of them I've been in trouble many times." He again stands up. "Now keep your hand in front of me & hold this water for me."

"Why?"

"Because I get thirsty after cursing them so I need that for nourishing my throat."

I shake my head. How long can he curse that his throat will be dry. But to my surprise he actually kept talking & cursing for the next 25 minutes straight.

"Tae are you done, my hand is aching."

"Hmm..."

No he was not done. It continued it for another 10 minutes. As I was about to keep the glass down I heard a small muffled voice.

"Bhss."

"What?"

"Jshhd." Tae points at the glass.