Part 19

'Guess the saying is true that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I'll make sure you are well fed Jungkook.' Nitu thinks in her mind & smiles bashfully.

But her smile drops the moment, they reach the food stall.

◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦

"Looks like you have been starving for days now. Am I right dramatic sh*t?"

Taehyung who was in the midst of eating another aloo tikki(potato pattie), stops & gave Jungkook a nasty look. "Has no one taught you that you shouldn't interrupt someone when they're eating."

"No. No one taught me that."

Taehyung rolles his eyes in annoyance. Nitu who felt left out in their conversation, tried to talk in between.

"Hey Tae. Long time no see."

"Oh! Is that you Nitu? Hey i didn't notice you." Taehyung smiles but Nitu felt humiliated. She thought taehyung is pretending to not know her.

"You two know each other?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes.. -"

"Yes. Nitu & I were seatmates in botanical class." Taehyung said not scencing that Nitu was about to say the same. Then he asked the stall vendor to give him another plate of aloo tikki.

"Dramatic sh*t if you eat this much, your stomach will burst like a balloon." Jungkook laughs. Taehyung looks at him with bored eyes. "Are you done taunting me like one of those nosey aunties. Then hold this, it's for you & Nitu not me."

Jungkook made a 'ohh' sound & take the plate from him.

(ᴀʟᴏᴏ ᴛɪᴋᴋɪ 😋)

(ᴀʟᴏᴏ ᴛɪᴋᴋɪ 😋)

"No Taehyung. You shouldn't buy stuff from street vendors. They're so unhealthy & unhygienic. I won't eat that." Nitu made a disgusted face.

Hearing her mean words the stall man looked very upset. Both Taehyung & Jungkook noticed that. So Jungkook tried to cheer him up. "It's not always unhygienic or unhealthy. See he is even wearing gloves & cap to maintain cleanliness." The man nod & smiles at him.

"Yeah Jungkook is right. And it's not about health, it's about tasty food. Food that makes us happy." Taehyung said & gave a bright encouraging smile to the man & he blushed a little. "Aww look his cheeks turned red. He likes being complimented." He cooes.