Part 17

"Tae-tae what happened."

Taehyung pouted sadly & turned around to show them his back.

"This happened."

◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦

{👀🤭}

{👀🤭}

"O, Tae your suit's zipper is broken!"

"And your bra strap is also showing."

Min mami & Jimin exclaimed together. Yeobin quickly closed the door & made Taehyung sit on the bed.

"When did this happen?"

"I don't have any idea aunty. But thanks to Jungkook, he pointed it out first & also helped me to cover my back."

The three people leaving Taehyung exchanged a knowing look among themselves.

"Ooo~ is that why he was sticking to you like a chewing gum?" Jimin snickered.

"Shut up Jimin & help me fix my clothes."

"Leave him Tae, let me see the damage maybe I can fix it." Min mami came forward but the damage was too big & she wasn't able to alter it. At last she sighed & gave up.

"Now what should I do? I don't even have any extra clothes with me." Taehyung fake cried.

The three people other than Taehyung again exchanged a knowing look. Min mami winked at Yeobin secretly who then motioned Jimin to do something.

She kept a Symphatic hand on Tae's shoulder & said. "Tae if you don't mind I can give you some clothes to wear for the time being."

"What! No aunty, no need of taking tension. I'll just go home & change my clothes."

"NO! YOU CAN'T!" She screamed making Tae flinch. "I-i mean how can you go out like this Tae a-and what about the kheer that you were gonna prepare? You said you are helping me so in return I'm also helping you. Give & Take. Right?"

When Taehyung thought about it he actually felt bad because he was the one who offered to lend a helping hand by doing half of her chores. And it will be shameful if he goes back on his own words now. So he nodded.

"Great! Jimin-ah, dear bring out that saree."

"I already took it out of the cupboard bua. Here." Jimin handed her a beautiful white saree.