Part 15

"Oh didi you remember how I wanted a baby girl for myself right?"

◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦

"Of course I remember. You even bought cute little bangles & anklets for her." Min mami chuckles when she remembered the days when Yeobin was pregnant. She used to live with them & for some unknown reason she was obsessed with the idea that she will have a girl child. "I also remember how you cried your eyes out when you knew you had a boy."

"That was the past didi. That time I was really out of my mind but gradually I understood that girl or boy, both of them are a precious gifts from the God to us. And once I got my enlightenment I became the happiest mother in village."

"Yeah! After that you used to carry little Jungkook on your back & show him off to the whole village. I still can't believe that Jungkook is so calm & collected, unlike his mother here who used to fool around like a monkey." She laughs when Yeobin glares at her.

"I wasn't a monkey. I was just really energetic back then." She pouts.

Min mami came forward & gently placed her palm on Yeobin's cheek. Her eyes holding a sudden sadness. "To be honest with you, I was really glad to see you in your old form Yeobin. After whatever you went through, it would be so hard for someone to laugh & play again. But you were different from everyone, even after losing everything, you did not give up. You lived for your child, for Jungkook."

Yeobin smiled & placed her own hand on Min's hand. "Now now don't be all senti ok... That was the past & I forgot all that a long time ago. And not to mention we were discussing a different topic so don't distract me." She playfully glared at her then dragged Min to her room.

"Hmm sit here. Now we can talk freely."

"You know Yeobin now I get it, why you kept your surname over your grandmother & not your family. She was a splendid woman & you take after her, totally fearless but rest of her traits were passed on to Jungkook."

"Yeah grandmother Jeon. She was brave & fearless but also calm & mature minded. That's why I loved her the most. When my parents & in-laws rejected me, I too rejected their surnames. I'm glad that Jungkook has taken after her & not me."

"Hmm. Then what were you going to tell me before my senti talk?"

"Didi what do you think about that child, Taehyung? Actually there's a reason why I asked him to stay with us today."

Min mami looks into Yeobin's eyes & she is well aware of what those hopeful eyes want to tell her. So she nods happily.

*******

Meanwhile Jungkook being all fed up of the teasing & laughing from his relatives made an escape to the kitchen

Meanwhile Jungkook being all fed up of the teasing & laughing from his relatives made an escape to the kitchen. His motto being:

"Only banana milk can make my mood better now."