Part 6

"Now lead the way."

Taehyung just nodded without a word.

◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦

[ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴏᴏᴍ☝]

[ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴏᴏᴍ☝]

Jungkook was helping Taehyung to gather all the samples required. One by one he took the plants & placed them on the floor. A total of 25.

While assisting him he noticed that Taehyung would not speak anything. He just used his hands and head to gesture what he wants to tell. The hand in which Taehyung wore the tinkling bangles, moving along with his gestures. Distracting Jungkook from time to time.

'Why is Taehyung behaving like a mute. Is it because he got scared of my actions? Yeah he must be, afterall I went a little overboard on him. Should I apologize to him?'

Jungkook won't admit but he kind of, didn't like the mute Taehyung. So he made up his mind to apologize for his actions. But when he came back after placing all the plants in the front room, Taehyung was not there.

"... Where did he go?"

As he was searching for him, he felt a little tug on his shirt. Behind him stood Taehyung with a beautiful flower bouquet in his hand. He forwarded it towards a confused Jungkook.

"F-for me..?" Taehyung nods.

"... Why?" Taehyung pointed at his wrist watch.

"What." Taehyung again points at his wrist watch.

"Stop it. JUST STOP IT ALREADY. I get it that you were scared , but that doesn't mean you will go mute on me. FUKING SPEAK ALREADY!!. And don't try to act so innocent & oblivious. You too destroyed someone's life. He was also scared to face the world. But you..you exposed his vulnerability to everyone. You know what, everyone is saying Hanwoo hyung deserved that but NO...its you who deserved this kind of treatment. So WHAT IF i scared you, you're just an emotion less & heartless person..who makes people feel guilty. Using your innocent face as a mask. NOW SPEAK TO ME!!"

He was breathing heavily. Don't mind Jungkook. He is usually a calm & collective person but right now he was filled with guilt for scaring someone. And on top of that the silent treatment from Taehyung was driving him crazy. All in all the mere presence of Taehyung was irritating him.

But Taehyung didn't even flinch or blink at his outburst. Instead he showed Jungkook his palm.

5 fingers......... 1 finger.

5 fingers became 4 & 4 became 3. Like this it came to 1 finger. Taehyung was doing a count down.

"YOUR MOTHER CALLS YOU BUNNY THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU GOT THE BRAINS OF A LITTLE BUNNY. That time too I was telling you to put the tall plants on the floor and the small ones on the table.. But you won't understand a thing. You even crushed the little sprouts that i planted at side, while walking carelessly. I tried to explain you in the easiest way.. Even a little baby would know what I wanted to tell... but... you....*huff*huff*." Taehyung desperately tried to fill his lungs with wind. Taking deep breaths.