Part 16

"You know, I really like this shade of purple, that you're wearing right now."

"I'm wearing a white suit you.. --"

◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦

"..... you.. you moron... --"

Taehyung looked wide eyed at Jungkook to see if he's joking with him or something

Taehyung looked wide eyed at Jungkook to see if he's joking with him or something. Instead he saw the damn seriousness in his black orbs. Taehyung gulped nervously then took slow steps backwards towards the wall behind him.

"Are... Are you saying the truth?" He asks.

Jungkook smirks then moved forward placing his hand on the wall beside Taehyung's head. He had a sudden urge of teasing this dramatic sh*t, who always blabbers nonstop.

"I'm absolutely sure that, this is the shade of purple I really like." And honestly he was loving the flustered & embarrassed look on Taehyung's face. He was glowing all pink & blushy.

"Well..now that I've helped you, I'll be taking my leave, bye~"

Taehyung immediately caught his sleeve to stop him. "Do something."

Jungkook raise his right eyebrow in a smug manner. "About what?"

Taehyung gave him an irritated look then whined at him with a pout. "You know what. Please, please help me Mr. Bunny." He also gave his infamous puppy eyes to Jungkook. But Jungkook was in full mood to tease this dramatic sh*t. So the puppy eyes didn't seem to affect him at all.

"Respect me & call me Jungkook Ji like you did before."

Taehyung glares at him but he had no choice so with gritted teeth he obeyed him. "Please help me Jungkook Jiii."

"Ok ok if you're asking so nicely I'll help you." He laughs at Tae's misery. "I'll go call Jimin Or Maa, you wait here."

"NO! Take me with you."

"How can you walk outside in this state of yours?"

"I don't know. Just take me with you."

"You're starting to act like a stubborn brat, you know." Jungkook said to Taehyung who was not ready to leave his sleeve. "Ok do one thing. You walk in the front & I'll follow you closely from behind. Try to walk slowly."

Taehyung nod his head obediently but asked a bit unsure. "You won't leave me in the middle right? Promise me."

Right now Taehyung looked like a small innocent child in Jungkook's eyes. A child who wants their parents to promise him, that they will come & pick him up from school. Looking up at him with big pure eyes, waiting for Jungkook to intertwine their pinkies together.