Part 8

𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙛𝙛, 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙨, 𝙂𝙤𝙙𝙨 & 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙬. 😊

•|Hoseok_POV|•

Deep breaths... Deep breaths.

You can do it Hoseok... It's not that hard.

Tae is your little gem, your precious little brother... Of course he will listen to you.

Right now I'm standing in front of Tae's room. Jin hyung gave me a mission to accomplish... That is to convince Tae to attend a few more sessions with him. But before going in, I need a lot of strength to fight. I have to fight his secret technique so that I won loose....again.

"I will go in there & convince Tae to go to the hospital. It's for his own good. I as a responsible brother will do everything to make my little gem's life better."

Building up my strength, I take a deep breath & clench my fists. Nodding at myself, I raise my hand & knock on his door.

Knock knock...

"Tae, I'm coming in."

•|End_Of_POV|•

Hoseok enters Taehyung's room & immediately a smile appears on his face. Taehyung was sitting by the window with a sketch book & pen. Tongue peeking out of his lips, as he was so concentrated in his work.

He mostly liked to wear large baggy t-shirts with a pair of shorts underneath, when he is at home. His slightly long hair tied up in a messy bun.

When he saw Hobi entering, he placed everything aside & looked up at him

"What are you doing, little gem?" Taehyung loves when his loved ones call him with nicknames. He feels as if those cute names give him positive energy.

"Hyung, it's almost time for Mahashivratri, so the shop will be busy a couple of days. People already booked us to decorate their homes with flowers & if we are lucky the big temple will give the project of decorating the whole temple to us."

"Good luck Tae. I hope you get what you wish for. But what were you drawing in that sketch book."

"O this..." He took the book in hand & flipped a few pages. "This is the design that I'm thinking of doing in one of our client's home. She is an old customer & always takes flowers from our shop."

Hoseok hummed while nodding. "It looks really pretty. Just like my little gem." Taehyung giggles at that.

"Hyung why are you here thought? You have something to say to me?"