Part 13

The Maha Aarti got over & the priest came beside us putting his both hands on our heads. "May Lord Shiva & Devi Parvati bless you, and may you both always remain a couple, together forever."

◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung &Taehyung was looking at Jungkook. As Tae is a bit shorter than Jungkook, he has to crane up his neck to do so.

Har Har Mahadev, Har Har Mahadev...

People started to move out of the temple making the place clear, one by one. The chants of Mahadev echoing throughout the premises.

But taekook were still standing in their previous position. Eyes locked & hands around one another.

"Bua, what's happening?" Jimin whispered to Yeobin who has her jaw dropped on the floor & eyes wide, looking at her son in amazement. Jimin was no different. Because of the previous crowd Yoongi suggested him to stay out, so that he won't be uncomfortable inside. So when he came in after a while, he was amused to see Jungkook & Taehyung so close to each other. That too with a beautiful garland around their neck.

"I don't know Jimin-ah. But I think the Lord has granted me my wish." She turned to Jimin & smiled brightly at him and Jimin did the same.

"I'll go wake them up from their daydream." Jimin snickered.

He went up to taekook & threw the remaining flower petals on them. "Hey Lord, thank you for the great view." He exclaimed loudly.

Both Tae & Kook jumped in shock finally realising their state. A red glow appeared on Taehyung's cheeks & for some reason it fascinated Jungkook. He wants to see more of that reddish color on Taehyung's cheeks, it's makes him look adorable.

"*ahem* Tae the pooja is over. You can offer that Garland to the Lord." He chuckles. The state of Taehyung being flustered & trying to hide his red face is hilarious to him. While Jungkook is starring at him in a daze.

Jimin then pokes Jungkook's shoulder. "Same goes for you too kook-ah."

On hearing Jimin's teasing voice taekook decided to walk on different directions so that they are away from one another. But they forgot about one thing; the Garland. And so, they were pulled back & this time their backs collided together.

"Hahaha. It's as if this Garland doesn't want you two to seperate."

Taehyung started to struggle out of the Garland but couldn't so Jungkook holds his hand calmly. "Let me do it. Hmm?" He first removed the Garland from his neck then helped Taehyung. While doing so his hand touched Tae's smooth neck, sending shivers down him unknowingly.

"Don't move it's tangled in your hair." He gently lift Tae's hair with his left hand & with his right hand he removed the Garland. As soon as Taehyung was free he made a run towards the exit, his heart beating rapidly.

Jungkook stood there awkwardly with the Garland in hand. "Son you can keep that. It's a blessing from the Lord themselve." The priest told him. He nodded hesitantly.

"Eeeee." Yeobin who was watching the whole scenario started squealing like a teenage girl who just saw her most favorite ship sailing. "Jimin-ah aren't those two so cute." Jimin laughed at her childish squeal. "Bua, what did you even wish for?"