Chapter 9 ~ So naive but caring

Hey guys, seee i told you i would update really soon. 

i spent like all day working on this, since i decided to write in Xavier's pov :OOOOOO

Thats my big suprise for you all, its basically just the last chapter but from his pov, since it was an important chapter and all, this chapter is a bit longer than usual :) 

Hope you guys like it, vote and comment for more :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

So naive but caring

Xavier's pov

The other night at Aiden's house, I got a text from my girlfriend, Sophie, she was coming back after her vacation in Europe. I haven't seen her in over a month, so I was pretty excited. Her text said "Hey, I'm back, do you want to catch up before school starts? xoxo Soph" I quickly texted her back "Sophie!, I'm glad you're back, can't wait to see you, I'll call you tomorrow" We told each other good night and I leaned back smiling. We were still watching the movie, everyone was practically falling asleep though. The girls were actually the only ones watching at this point.

Aiden had fallen asleep, I ran my fingers lightly through his hair, it felt sort of right. I shook away that thought as soon as I thought it. I picked him up and gave Sienna this look telling her I'd take him to his room. She nodded, too into the movie, to give me a worded response. Zac trailed behind me, grabbing a drink, sipping it as he lazily walked up the stairs. I reached the door and leaned on it for a second.

"He's really out of it, isn't he" Zac told me.

"Yeah", he actually looked quite cute and innocent.  I opened the door and laid him on the bed. Zac collapsed onto the couch off to the side, leaving us alone. I lightly brushed my fingertips across his cheek, when I saw him smile at my touch, I slowly moved my hand away. Stripping down to my underwear, I contemplated if I should take off his clothes too. After some thought I moved towards him, I hesitated at the hem of his shirt, quickly pulling it off him and flinging it across the room.

My eyes landed on his revealed chest, I had a need to touch him, but I restrained myself, I hovered over him, my hands at his waistband. If he woke up at this moment, there would be a lot of explaining to do, but luckily he stayed fast asleep. I slowly tugged his pants down and I accidently pulled down some of his underwear. I blushed, looking away and pulling it back up. I finished taking off his pants and I couldn't help but stare at what I was seeing.

I looked away, awkwardness seeping into the situation. What am I even doing? Getting him comfortable that's all...I moved my gaze elsewhere from his crotch, throwing the cover over his body. I snuggled in beside him and hugged him to me. He was so very warm, I'm glad we became friends.

~

I could feel the sun's rays settling in, I groaned as I rolled out of bed. I walked over to the couch and tapped Zac, waking him up in the process. He blinked a few times before he noticed where he was. I looked back over my shoulder at Aiden, he was still sleeping. He stood up and we both descended the stairs towards the kitchen, it was already quite late.

"Hey Xavier, I'm going to go home, ok?" he called out to me.

"Wait for me, I just have to call Sophie first" I answered him. He nodded, a smile playing out on his face and leaned against the front door. I noticed that the girls had already left, probably woke up earlier than us. I picked up a note, it was for us, "We went shopping for school tomorrow, will be back before dinner" So that's why the house is so quiet.

I moved out of the way so Zac couldn't hear and dialled Sophie's number. After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hey Soph, do you want to meet up in about an hour"