Chapter 10 ~ Confessions and Realisation

Hii guys,

Its been a while, wellll holidays are over for me >< back to school and first week is over and it was bad, so hard. I just want to write write write all day, but i can't  >< Anywayyyy, this is CHAPTER *drum rolls* #10!!!!!!! OMGG are u excited?? I AM!!! Welll yeah guys, i have another celebration to announce, 1000 reads!!!  is that a big accomplishment or what, LOL, thanks for the support wattpad peps. im proud of you *wipes away tear* hope you like this new chapter, although i dont partically like it hah

Myparadise15 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

Confessions and Realisation 

I was not going to school today and no one is going to make me. I curled up in my blankets, trying to fall back asleep. I groaned as someone pulled back the curtains letting the sunlight stream in, swiftly pulling the covers off me. 

"Stop" I moaned, going back to my comfortable position. I didn't want to risk seeing Xavier and I didn't want to have to talk to anyone. I was too cold, I couldn't fall back asleep, I squinted and I saw Sienna leaning against the wall across from my room. "I don't want to go to school" I whined, snuggling with my pillow. As my thoughts drifted to Xavier, I frowned and pushed the pillow away from me. I rolled onto my side and pouted, crossing my arms across my body.

"Come on Aiden, you can't stay in bed all day" she reasoned in a lecturing tone.

"Please Sienna, just today" I countered, pleading her with my eyes.  

"Fine, I'll let you off this one time, don't tell mum or dad though" she stepped towards me and wrapped me in a tight hug. I sighed and hugged her back, "You'll be ok, bro".

I nodded, as she left the room, waving as she left to go to school. I reached over to my desk and got my phone and laptop. One new message, I tentatively clicked it open. "Don't what, hug or see me?" I grimaced slightly, one worded answers are not a good way to reply. But I turned off my phone without replying and changed to my laptop.

I logged into various sites and just settled in to surf around, plugging in my earphones I started playing my favourites playlist. I scrolled through my dashboard on tumblr and smiled and smirked at the posts, reblogging some that I liked. I read a few chapters of this book on wattpad and checked my horoscope. "Don't let people get you down, you will bounce back in no time, everything will work itself out, don't let it worry you, you will be ok" Hopefully this horoscope tells the truth.

Pretty soon, I fell asleep.

I felt warmth, I opened my eyes and the sight made me teary. It was of Sophie and Xavier kissing. They were rubbing it in. I turned away, I frantically tried to change my emotions to a happier state, but to no avail. My eyes drifted back to them, but it seemed that Sophie had disappeared leaving just Xavier. I gapped slightly.

He moved closer with an unreadable facial expression, I moved away from his reach. I didn't need his sympathy or anything else for that matter. I held my knees to my chest and faced away from him. I sensed him approach me from behind, then his arms appear around me. The tears were dropping freely now, I turned around and hugged him tightly to me. I buried my head to his chest. I looked at him blurry eyes, I mouthed I love you and he kissed me. I smiled and I drifted onto cloud nine.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, that dream, was it just trying to tease me, to show me what I could never have. I got up from the bed with a slight daze. Righting myself I changed into something comfortable and opened the door. My eyes focused on Alex, why was he here, was this still a dream.