Chapter 21 ~ It's Fate and Destiny

Hey, sorry for the hold up, but its my first day of holidays so i had time to write this :P

I reached 5000 reads omfg so happy omg!! Support this book and help me reach my goals :)

This is not the last chapter, im thinking one more then the epilogue.

Please vote and comment because the story is nearly finished, love you guys xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 21

It's fate and destiny

Aiden's POV

We stayed at the beach for the rest of the afternoon until the sun started setting. The sky was showing a beautiful array of colours and I couldn't tear my eyes away from the more magnificent sight right next to me. He had me wrapped in his arms after I complained I was cold. So right now, I was snuggled up to him and completely satisfied.  

"Can we go get some ice cream?" I asked whilst swatting his hand away from my hair. He was putting sand in my hair on purpose to annoy me. I grumbled at him and he removed his hand smirking at me.

"Sure let's go!" he said and stood up pulling me up with him. I stumbled onto him as he righted me. I took the opportunity to hug him and he returned it. He held onto my hand and we walked over to the ice cream shop. It was pretty empty with only a few customers since it was getting late.

I excitedly leaned against the counter, looking wide-eyed at all the different varieties. When it came to ice cream i was like a little kid. I looked back behind me to see Xavier staring at me with an amused look. "Come on!" I said calling him over. He walked over to me, sliding his arms around my waist and placing his head on my shoulder. I turned and gave him a quick kiss. "Make your choice, Aiden" he told me, whispering it into my ear.

I focused back on my ice cream choice, trying to ignore his hands on my body and his lips so close to me. We were in a public place and he was doing this? I was burning with embarrassment, but I wanted, no needed ice cream. I had to endure this just a little longer then I will take my revenge on him.

The worker of the shop seemed unfazed by us and just scooped my ice cream into a cone. I finally came to the conclusion of getting both cookies and cream and rocky road mixed together,my favourite. The guy passed the cone over to me and I took it from him. Xavier unwrapped his arms from me and quickly decided to get plain vanilla cone. He grabbed his cone and I took the chance to pay for the both of us. He gave me a look but I just smiled at him, making him smile.

We held hands and walked out onto beach front. I sat down on the sand pulling him down with me. "Why did you pick vanilla, there was so many other flavours?" I asked him curiously.

He licked his cone and faced me. "It reminds me of your milky white skin" he said stroking his hand up my thigh. I shivered and jumped away from him. He had a smirk on his face and he let a chuckle spill out of him. "I'm just kidding, I just haven't really eaten any other flavour than vanilla, so yeah" he told me, still smiling like an idiot.

I huffed, embarrassed that I got startled from his touch. Then it settled what he had just admitted, "You have got to be kidding me, only vanilla!" I cried, moving closer to him. I sat down on his lap, with an evil glint in my eye. I innocently licked my ice cream, whilst really plotting how I was going to get him to try a new type of ice cream. He eyed me carefully wary about what i would do. I got comfortable in his lap and moving closer making him fall back onto the sand. I leaned down and took a small bite out of ice cream and kissed him.

He kissed back almost instantly and I let him taste the ice cream before pulling back. He was grinning up at me and he licked his lips. I took another bite and descended down on him again.  "Did you like the taste of that?" I asked cheekily adding in a sly wink.