10

As Jungkook and Y/n sipped on their drinks in the bar, she was in a state of blissful drunkenness, her words slurred and her thoughts wandering into the absurd

"How many chickens would it take to be able to kill a lion?", she slurred.

Jungkook stared at her, confused.

Yup. She has lost it. Her alcohol tolerance has reached way far it's limit.

"Why do they call it a building if it's already built?" she pondered, her words mixing together.

Jungkook chuckled, trying to make sense of her drunken musings. "I don't know, candy. Maybe because it was in the process of being built at one point," he replied, not sure what else to say.

"And why do we park in driveways but drive on parkways?" she asked, her voice full of wonder.

"If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?", she asked causing Jungkook to laugh and look at her dreamily.

Y/n giggled, pleased with herself for stumping him. "Here's another one," she said, pointing a finger at him. "If you try to fail, and succeed, which one did you do?"

Jungkook scratched his head, pretending to ponder the question. "Hmm, that's a tough one. I think you'd succeed at failing," he said with a grin, earning another laugh from Y/n.

Before she could shoot any other question at him, he kept the glass down, raising his body. "Okay, that's enough. You've had enough for the day. Let's go, now."

"No, no, no," she slurred, wagging a finger at him. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm having fun here."

Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head. "Come on, little one. It's late. Let's get you home."

Y/n crossed her arms, a determined glint in her eyes. "Nope. Not until I say so."

"Fine," Jungkook relented, a mischievous glimmer dancing in his eyes. "If you won't come willingly, I'll just have to take matters into my own hands."

Before Y/n could protest, Jungkook swooped in, effortlessly lifting her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

"Put me down, you big meanie!" she giggled, pounding her fists against his back, though with little force.

Jungkook chuckled, enjoying the playful banter. "Not until we're outside and heading home."

"You're like Thanos," she declared dramatically, pointing a finger at Jungkook's back. "You just want to snap your fingers and make me do as you wish!"

Jungkook chuckled, adjusting his grip on her slightly. "I'm not trying to make you do as I wish, Y/n. I just want to get you home safe and sound."

Y/n shook her head, a pout on her lips, "Nope, I'm not buying it. You're definitely a secret supervillain."