27

The sun was beginning its descent, casting a warm golden glow over the beaches of Athens

The sun was beginning its descent, casting a warm golden glow over the beaches of Athens. Y/n walked along the shoreline, the soft sand cushioning her steps, while the gentle breeze played with the hem of her sleeveless floral dress. Jungkook strolled by her side, his gaze alternating between the mesmerizing view of the Aegean Sea and the enchanting sight of Y/n.

Their hands almost touched, the distance between them closing and opening with each step, as if they were dancing to an unspoken rhythm. The sensual tension that had been simmering between them in their room seemed to linger, heightening the intimacy of the moment.

As they walked, the sound of the waves crashing against the shore provided a soothing background melody. Y/n glanced at Jungkook, catching him stealing glances at her. She smiled, feeling a flutter of butterflies in her stomach.

"Isn't this place beautiful?" Y/n said, breaking the comfortable silence between them.

Jungkook nodded, his eyes softening. "It's breathtaking."

Y/n couldn't resist teasing Jungkook about his initial reluctance to go on a honeymoon. "So, Mr. 'I'm too cool for vacations,' how are you liking our little getaway now?"

Jungkook chuckled, a faint blush tinting his cheeks. "Hey, who doesn't like a vacation? Especially when it's Europe."

Y/n rolled her eyes playfully. "Smooth recovery, but I see through you, Mr. Jeon. You were totally dreading this trip."

Jungkook feigned offense, placing a hand over his heart. "I'm wounded, candy. I was just... hesitant, that's all. But now, I'm glad we came. It's been incredible."

Y/n grinned, nudging him with her elbow. "Admit it, you're having the time of your life."

Jungkook chuckled, his gaze softening as he looked at her. "Okay, okay, you win. I'm having a great time. And it's all thanks to you."

Y/n and Jungkook found a secluded spot on the beach, away from the crowds, where the sand was soft and inviting. They picked up sticks, like two kids playing in a sandbox, and began drawing shapes in the sand.

Jungkook started by drawing a large circle, but instead of completing it, he added jagged edges, turning it into a funny-looking creature. Y/n laughed, grabbing another stick to add eyes and a big smile to Jungkook's creation.

"Not bad, but let me show you how it's done," Y/n said, drawing a squiggly line that looped and twisted, resembling a abstract sculpture.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, pretending to be impressed. "Wow, that's... certainly something."

As Y/n burst into laughter at the ridiculous remark about her sand drawing of Jungkook, a sudden gust of wind swept over the beach, causing her light scarf to flutter off her shoulder and into the air.

Jungkook instinctively reached out to catch it, but it was already carried away by the wind and landed in the sea with a soft splash.

Y/n's upper body was momentarily exposed, her laughter fading into a gasp of surprise. She quickly covered herself, but before she could react further, Jungkook moved as if to retrieve the scarf from the water.