12

"Y/n," he said, his voice low and intimate

"Y/n," he said, his voice low and intimate. "If Jungkook isn't someone you're tied to, could I possibly be more to you? Could I be the one you see as more than just a friend?"

Y/n's breath caught in her throat at his words, the implication of his question sinking in.

Hyunjin's touch was electrifying, sending waves of conflicting emotions through her. His question lingered in the air, a silent plea for her to consider him as more than a friend.

Thoughts of Jungkook, with his captivating gaze and the memories they shared, flooded her mind, pulling at her heartstrings.

Caught in the midst of her inner turmoil, Y/n closed her eyes, trying to block out the outside world. The music swirled around her, a haunting melody that echoed her indecision.

Hyunjin stood before Y/n, his gaze intense yet soft. He leaned in, his voice barely above a whisper. "If you don't want this, push me away," he murmured, his breath warm against her lips.

Y/n's breath caught in her throat as she stared into his deep, searching eyes. She hesitated, her mind and heart at war. But then, as if drawn by an unseen force, she reached out and grabbed his collar, pulling him closer.

Their lips met in a searing kiss, and Y/n felt a surge of conflicting emotions. Guilt, desire, fear, and longing all mingled together, creating a storm of sensation inside her. But she couldn't pull away. She was lost in the moment, lost in him.

 She was lost in the moment, lost in him

Him in her imagination.

Him as in Jungkook.

As the kiss deepened, Hyunjin felt a rush of happiness unlike anything he had ever experienced. This was what he had been waiting for, what he had been hoping for. And now, finally, she was responding.

But for Y/n, the kiss left her feeling numb, disconnected from reality. She knew she shouldn't be doing this, shouldn't be feeling this way.

This was Hyunjin, her friend, she was kissing. But in that moment, it was not Hyunjin for her.

It was Jungkook.