11

The Min household was in a frenzy as Y/n dramatically expressed her distress over her prom day outfit

The Min household was in a frenzy as Y/n dramatically expressed her distress over her prom day outfit. She stood in the living room, surrounded by dresses and accessories, her eyes filled with tears.

"Eomma, this is a disaster!" Y/n exclaimed, holding up a dress that seemed perfectly fine to everyone else.

Haneul tried to calm her daughter down. "Y/n, sweetheart, what's wrong with that dress? It looks beautiful on you."

Y/n shook her head, her lower lip trembling. "No, Eomma, it's all wrong! I can't possibly wear this to prom!"

Just then, Y/n's older brother, walked in, drawn by the commotion. "What's going on? Why is Y/n crying?" he asked, looking concerned.

Y/n turned to him, her eyes pleading. "Yoongi-ah, I need the perfect dress for prom. This one is a disaster!"

Yoongi scanned the dress once and then looked at his sister.

"Yeah, no. I'm out of this.", he shrugged his shoulders before scurrying out the room.

", he shrugged his shoulders before scurrying out the room

Fed up with Y/n's dramatics, Haneul finally snapped. "Enough, Y/n! If you're so unhappy with your outfit, go buy a new one. Here's my credit card. Just stop crying!"

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise, not expecting her mother to cave so easily. She took the credit card with a smug smile and quickly called Jungkook.

"Hey, Kookie! Guess what? Eomma gave me her credit card for a prom dress shopping spree! You better come with me or I'll drink all of your banana milk. All of it, kookie!"

Jungkook chuckled at her playful threat, "Haha, okay, okay! I'll come with you. But I'm at work right now. Let's go shopping in the evening, okay?"

Y/n grinned at Jungkook's response, excited for their shopping, "So, Kookie, you'll pick me up at 7, right after you finish—" she asked, eagerly anticipating their outing.

Just as she was about to finish her sentence, Y/n heard another voice in the background, saying something muffled and playful.

"Mr. Jeon..... Ah...", she heard the sound of someone shushing the other girl before the call was hung.