Chapter 0.2

Haerin got out of his mother's car and she blew her a sweet kiss from the window but Haerin didn't even turn to greet her.  There was something strange about her mother when she did that. 

Her family was something indescribable like the fact that her mother was a living doll who loved tricks and lies, and how false her father was in front of anyone to make himself morally beautiful. 

She was an only child and at least she didn't have the risk of influencing some brother or sister to commit suicide with her in that house.  She walked through the doors of the school smelling the mixed smell of the students who were wandering around the lockers and corridors looking to find someone to kiss with in the early morning. 

The first days of school in the new years had always been like this.  Every time she met someone in the corridors kissing passionately on the lockers, last year she found Pham Hanni, one of her friends, against her locker kissing her ex-girlfriend Kim Minji to annoy her. 

It wasn't her problem, besides she always knew that Hanni would find and break up with anyone in less than a month, but knowing that Kim Minji was no longer with her made Hanni's life a little strange. 

Even though Haerin was never the center of attention and never, ever wanted to be, she had her friend Pham Hanni, the supreme queen of the school, who hung around her like a fly that was sometimes annoying and sometimes pleasant.

  This year she hadn't yet met her in the corridors making out with someone just to make her ex-girlfriend Kim Minji feel sorry, but she had met Hyein in the lockers.  A girl younger than her.  A cute little Omega that she loved to make herself different from everyone else.

  But then again she was little different from the other Omegas: all the girls who were of the Omega gender were short and cute with rather inferior shapes compared to the Alphas, and Hyein was one of many of her. 

"I come to school and the first thing I see is your bored face! I couldn't start the day better than this" she said with a dose of sarcasm in her sentence making Haerin more and more aware of her very dull and reluctant face at the gates of the new school year. 

“How about we crack a smile?”  Hyein asked the girl.  Haerin didn't even look at her, she opened her locker and before she could put anything down inside her, someone else closed it for her. 

She turned her head the opposite direction from where Haerin was standing seeing the figure she had already ruined half her day. 

It was Kim Minji, the Alpha that Hanni was still completely in love with but at the same time hated to death, surrounded by a crowd of Omegas who touched his body and dragged their hands along her neck to get some attention.  She leaned on the locker with a smirk on her face as if he was trying to tease the two girls in front of her.

  "Where's Hanni?"  she asked fiercely, crossing her arms and placing her foot on one of the bottom cabinets.  Haerin didn't answer her and waited for Hyein to answer for her since she didn't want to talk to such a person in the early morning.  “Ask someone else,” Hyein replied making Minji grit her teeth at her response.

  About her she dragged her hand across her face with hatred letting the girls near her ask her if she was whipped.  Kim Minji had always been like this: she was the kind of person everyone wanted to be but at the same time hated.  She was a powerful and rude Alpha who loved to tease anyone and have whatever she wanted at her fingertips.

  Everything she wanted she had and now what she wanted was to know where that Omega was.  "Fuck, why don't you use that mouth to answer me seriously" she whispered in a deep tone making the Omega's soul tremble next to her.

  Kim Minji didn't take no for an answer: she had always been chosen first and she had never had a problem talking to anyone or responding to anyone, if her goal today was to find Hanni then that was how it had to be done. 

"I shouldn't waste my time with you two..." she whispered again walking away and spraying her scent all over the hallway making her anger visible at that moment.  Haerin shook her head fed up with the situation both she and Hyein had to deal with because of Hanni. 

“That Alpha scares me,” Hyein said, looking back to see if she was still in that area or if she had already left.  Haerin opened her locker again hoping no one else would bother her.  She wondered when that Alpha would stop bothering both her and Hanni.

  She honestly hated dealing with someone like that: so selfish and disrespectful.  But everyone had always liked her for her character as a powerful and popular girl, furthermore Hanni had always liked her for some strange reason that even today Haerin cannot understand.  Her friend had always been strange.