Chapter 23

"What do you think if you show me your house a bit? I've never seen it" Minji said innocently as if she had never fucked Hanni on that couch or on the floor next to the television.

Every time Minji walked she remembered a place where Hanni had given her a blowjob.  By now Hanni's house was covered with absurd memories of their lovemaking sessions when Hanni's parents were out or on some holiday together with her youngest daughter, as well as Hanni's sister. 

On this the Omega felt lucky: having her own space and the possibility to do these things was rare for a girl, but thanks to her parents' magnificent mind regarding the exploration of the world and its beautiful cities, she had been able to keep for its secrets without revealing them recklessly.

The only thing that could destroy her charade right now was Kim Minji who seemed perfectly like the ideal type that everyone would want at home but would actually like to keep away from them.

Eunchae had fallen in love with the figure of the Alpha who couldn't take Minji's hand off hers.  Kim Minji got used to it and the little girl being Hanni's sister, things got more interesting.

  "Kim Minji get out of this house" the Omega whispered seriously and decisively as soon as she saw her sister distracted. 

As soon as Eunchae turned her head she saw her sister giving him a broad smile almost as if she wanted to warn her.

"I'm not a killer. I like playing with girls" Minji said shrugging her shoulders but the tone of voice was disturbing and almost deafening, she wondered what she could have done in that moment of time: lock Hanni in the closet and steal the little girl and then legitimately have the Omega, as well as Hanni, all to herself.

It would have been an exceptional plan: her parents would have prayed to have their youngest daughter with them again since she too was not certified as an Omega but as a probable Alpha. 

“Is your name Kim Minji?”  the little girl asked, showing her Alpha her games in the cistus room that Eunchae had heard from the older one that she liked to play.

  Hanni stopped her by not letting her into her sister's room.  Eunchae was confused and her sister shook her head in denial.  She slowly closed the door to Eunchae's room with the little girl inside her. 

"What do you want? You brought me what you wanted to give me, now leave" Hanni said pushing the Alpha further away from the door of her sister's room.  Minji seemed to do it on purpose to make her nervous.

"Why do you treat me like this? Like I'm a monster?"  Minji asked in her turn keeping her hands in her pockets as if she wanted to prove that she was innocent.  Hanni looked her up and down.

  She was a monster, there was nothing else that described her.  That shape deformed by her defects and her wickedness had made that Alpha a monster with open eyes, but she was a beautiful monster that she couldn't help but look at and desire for herself ardently.  That was Kim Minji's effect: she w

ould pull you towards her with her smile and as soon as you calmed down, her Alpha would take on her true form.

"You never cared about me or my sister. Why the fuck are you here?!"  the Omega shouted, slamming his bare feet on the ground.  Her Alpha smiled at her as she came closer to her and held her hands to calm her.

  Her hands brought her Omega's hands to his chest as if she wanted her to feel her heartbeat so that she would understand that she was a human at that moment. 

Minji took a step forward, looking down and giving a deep, almost seductive little laugh.  One of her hands moved to Hanni's cheek, holding her as if she were a precious object.

"I'm here because I want you with me" she said, bending her neck towards the Omega's small and fragile body.  Hanni was so close to Minji that she was sometimes afraid of being eaten by the Alpha.

"You can't have everything you want," the Omega whispered, removing the Alpha's hand from her cheek.  Minji continued to smile at her as if those gestures were just a game for her and not reality.  The contempt that came out of Hanni's eyes for her was admiration and love. 

"I always have everything I want," her Alpha said, pressing Hanni's body against her sister's door.  The Omega's heart was about to explode.  Her fear that her sister would open the door and see her older sister in the hands of an Alpha who was grinning almost like a maniac made her excited.

  Yes, Hanni got excited about such things.  Minji knew well what Hanni's preferences were.  The Omega's requests were always strange when it came to sex.

When they were at her house, the Omega had always preferred to do it in her parents' bed.  She loved the adrenaline rush in his chest, as if at any moment she might be discovered by her parents in their room.  How many times had they done it in the bathroom, in the shower under the shower head. 

They had had sex more than once in the garden of her house when it was night to have the heat of the blood in her ears and to feel the humiliation run down his back if the neighbors saw her naked and having sex.

However, Hanni had always kept her sister's room immaculate, as if no one should enter it but only her and her family.

  “How about I finger you in the your vagina on the kitchen chair?”  Minji asked resting her head on Hanni's neck.  Her head said no especially when she saw Minji bring her lips closer, but her excitement and her perversion said that this experience would be fantastic: doing it right in the kitchen with her sister in her room while her parents were coming soon.

  Yes, that was the kind of thrill Hanni felt, but her sister figure appeared in her vision.  How could she do something like that to her sister?

Eunchae believed in her like no one ever had towards her, she didn't want to extinguish the only hope she had of her. 

"That's not possible now. See you at school," Hanni said, turning her head so that neither Minji's eyes nor lips could rage in her rejection.

The Alpha removed her hands from Hanni's body with a mischievous smile on her lips. She looked at Hanni's body as if it were a sculpture to be admired.

"What a shame. You wouldn't want to waste such a body like this..." she whispered and then backed away.

"See you at school, love," the Alpha finally said, blowing a flying kiss to Hanni who was still petrified by his intense gaze on her body. She looked like she had just been inspected.

  Her chest swelled heavily with excitement, but she stopped as soon as she heard her front door slam announcing that her monster was gone.  The beautiful monster that knew her every weakness.