Chapter 0.6

The lights became even brighter and the alcohol spread like a fog over all the people in the house.  The kitchen was upside down and the couch was full of people kissing constantly without caring who others were watching them. 

Some bedrooms were closed, others were open and in still others there were students wasting away with each other.  The house actually belonged to an Omega, Nayeon, who had thrown that party to celebrate the ninth anniversary of her engagement to her Alpha, Jeongyeon.

  At that moment the Omega was too drunk to care about the house that her parents had bought for him to live in so that she could complete her high school career since her parents were not in Seoul.

  It was always like this when it came to parties: people broke everything and ruined everything.  Some people fought sometimes because of some betrayal or some dirty look. 

She had been through so many experiences like that, but as an observer.  She was the one who started the fights but she was never the one who fought, rather she stood aside and laughed happily at having ruined a couple.

  Tonight she felt like ruining someone but her hand stopped her as she was about to walk towards the kitchen to find some Alpha.  It was Kim Minji, it was always her when it came to Hanni. 

The Omega rolled her eyes trying to free himself from her Alpha's grip but the latter didn't seem to give in to her, on the contrary he looked at her with an amused smile at seeing her move with so much force. 

"Where are you going?"  she asked as she usually did.  It was something normal that Minji always said when she had a chance to see Hanni but this time she was more insistent than usual. 

"Let me go, you are a pain in the ass," she whispered through gritted teeth almost wanting to take a knife and stick it in her chest.  Minji with one hand in her pocket and still a smile on her lips looked at her from head to toe and then at the direction Hanni was going before her. 

She pulled her towards her by placing a hand on her back, holding her tightly towards her chest almost as if she wanted to make her feel his heartbeat, "If your intention is to kiss some boy in that kitchen, you can just dream that I'll let you go" she said in a voice terribly sensual to Hanni's ears.

  A shiver went up Hanni's spine as she couldn't believe that her body yielded so easily to that Alpha's voice.  Minji's perfume spread all over Hanni's clothes, making her almost inaccessible to approach due to the strong scent she gave off of her. 

Hanni grimaced and tried to move away from the girl but she wouldn't let go of her.  "Have you had anything to drink?"  Minji asked.  Hanni shook her head in denial surrendering to the Alpha's strength.

  "I'll get you something" she said bringing her hand lower than her squeezing her ass and placing her other hand on her chin forcing her to look at her. 

"Kim Minji, let me go. Now" she said to Hanni, stepping on her foot, making it obvious to her that she didn't like that gesture.  Minji smiled and let go of her hands on Hanni's body, putting them inside her pockets and swinging her body back and forth in search of an argument to keep some more of Hanni close to her. 

After seconds of silence, Minji's arm was tugged with a light grip, an Omega had approached her and was asking her to come dance with her.  She was short and had thick hair down to the end of her back.

  She wasn't wearing a t-shirt but rather a sports bra, then underneath she had a tight skirt.  As much as she understood Hanni even from her sensual movements against Minji's hips, this Omega wanted to get fucked by the Alpha. 

But Kim Minji didn't seem interested, in fact she stared at Hanni who in the meantime observed how the other Omega didn't stop in her movements. 

"Can't you see I'm talking" said her Alpha, glaring at the girl's head, which suddenly rose up, showing her pretty face, trying to flatter and seduce her with such an expression. 

"But Minji, I really want to..." she continued, taking advantage of the Alpha's disinterested eyes to lower her hand towards the Alpha's private part, "Dancing" she concluded by touching the button of her jeans asking with pleading eyes to go away from that place and retreat to some bathroom to have sex. 

But Minji didn't answer her and as soon as she took her eyes off the girl smaller than her, Hanni was no longer there. 

She stamped her foot on the ground, angry but at the same time aware that her Omega had left so as not to convey her disinterest in her again, making her break her chance of having her for himself.