Chapter 18

Let's talk about Danielle. Her real name is Mo Jihye. She was an only child, at least now. Her father was famous in Australia but didn't want such success over there. Her mother was a simple and kind person.

They moved to Seoul for a few reasons, but one of them was the death of her sister. Danielle's sister was older than her, she was already going to university and had also found herself a good partner, soon to be her soul mate for her entire life, but an accident marked her life.

It was October when Danielle's mother learned that five people had died on a Melbourne train she was taking to Richmond due to a collision between two high-speed trains. Some were injured, while others died from the strong blow received at close range as the blow was taken obliquely. Danielle's sister had died and the Omega didn't know what to do without her sister.

Her sister had always been a point of reference for her, even though they sometimes argued and hated each other for some things, Danielle felt great respect for her. To escape the situation, her family moved to Seoul where there were funeral celebrations before their journey to their new home.

The only person who knew about her sister's sudden disappearance was Hanni at the time. When they were little, Hanni was madly in love with her sister and her tricks. Whenever she had the chance, Hanni tried to talk to her and find out how the tricks and love stories worked.

Danielle's sister was always kind to her but showed the conservative soul of an adult woman as the child was quite young to know such things. When Hanni found out about this, she cried too, thinking how bad it was to live without a sister after all the memories of her that happened before her but such things happened when Hanni herself had already moved to Seoul.

Her mother told her about it, saying that Danielle's mother was also coming with her family to Seoul because her sister had died in a rather traumatic accident. Danielle was initially unaware of the secret revealed to Hanni, but soon after the Omega confessed to her that she already knew everything and that she shouldn't worry because she would act like a sister towards her as they had always done in Melbourne .

So now she was there, on the bench in the schoolyard with a bottle of water in her hand and the arms of a Beta on her shoulders crying sadly over her bad grade in biology. Haerin passed through there.

It was the second time she had seen her today and she had the mad desire to hear her speak even to say some nonsense. She really wanted to get up and ask her something but she didn't know what.

"Are you listening to me?" the Beta asked her lifting her body onto Danielle's who was mesmerized by Haerin's majestic figure standing in front of the school gate waiting for someone probably.

"If I'm honest, no," Danielle replied, turning her head towards her microphone, who now felt even worse after this response. "What were you looking at?" she asked again turning her head towards the direction that the Omega had previously been observing in fascination.

Only after seeing Danielle smile at Haerin's indifferent attitude towards two Omegas who wanted her did she realize that her direction was pointing towards that Alpha. "Don't tell me you like these Alpha types?" said the Beta, shocked by the girl's tastes.

Normally in school she had a definite taste for Omegas, and it was Kim Minji. Kim Minji was the prototype Alpha that all Omegas wanted but who was impossible to achieve romantically but only sexually. While Haerin was that common yet strange type of Alpha who kept to herself and hated seeing people around her talk to her for romantic purposes.

"It's not that I like them... I find them interesting" Danielle replied with dreamy eyes while her hands closed in a small prayer seeking support from some deity to help her make this happen.

But Haerin was too busy with Hanni these days that she didn't understand why even such fury. Hyein rightly wanted to know what was happening too and asked Danielle for information but she was the first one who didn't know anything.

She therefore elected herself as an investigator and began to watch those meetings from afar. One of them was right at that moment. Hanni looked different than usual at school these days.

She dressed in oversized sweatshirts and shorts that went down to her knees or down to her butt, entered class with a ponytail or a badly done bun but at the same time attractive in the eyes of others, making her pale neck made of porcelain visible.

Furthermore, Hanni often came to class with Kim Minji behind her following her and holding the books in her hand. People were amazed to see them like this since Hanni was no longer the flashy and sensual Omega she was before and that the Alpha, despite this change, followed her in everything she did.

Unfortunately the Alpha was immediately kicked out of school as her suspension was still pending this week. So the Alpha stayed outside school every day in her huge black car waiting for Hanni to come out of school ready to take her home as if it were a regular thing.

Danielle was confused and wanted to know about her explanations too. She could have asked Hanni such questions but she didn't want to enter into the Omega's private life. "Why don't you go and talk to them?" the Beta asked.

Danielle shook her head at how heated Haerim and Hanni's discussion was at that moment. "Are you stupid? Can't you see how furious Hanni is. It would blow my mind if I went there and asked Haerin out on a date with me" Danielle said folding her arms up to her chest thinking of Haerin with a couple of flowers in her hand ready to be shown with her name on it.

"Come down from the clouds" the Beta whispered as she saw Danielle smile at the mere thought of Haerin and her on a date. The Beta stood up from the bench shaking her head negatively as she stepped into Danielle's line of sight and made her stand up.

"Let's go get a coffee" the Beta said dragging her towards the exit of the gate. She passed the two and could see how the two girls were arguing about something important. She wanted to put her hands on it but she knew that it wasn't her business or her right to know.