Chapter 19

Haerin hadn't done anything but think about Hanni for a while now.  Before her his thoughts had always been on Danielle and whatever she was doing at the time, but after Hanni's new relationship with that Alpha, her mind shifted to focusing on the Omega. 

She hadn't quite understood why her instincts alerted her to what was happening to Hanni since the Omega wasn't even her property. 

Unfortunately, seeing her friend reduced to a fragile and pure state in a Seoul station made her reflect on the situation the Omega was in. 

At that moment, her body was dragging heavily on her car seats watching as Hanni left in Minji's car where the Alpha herself had planted a kiss on her cheek as if it was daily for them to do these things. 

“Damn, this thing shouldn't have come out now,” Haerin said, slamming her fists on top of her steering wheel, causing the horn to sound.  Hyein appeared, knocking on the window, with a playful and curious smile on her lips. 

"Hello love" the Omega said with an amused smile.  Haerin sighed rolling her eyes at the top of the car hoping that the girl wouldn't ask her anything about the situation earlier. 

"What were you doing? Exploding from anger or from your lack of sex?"  she asked, covering her mouth so her laughter wouldn't be heard.  Haerin stared at her for a while until her hand moved to the button raising the window so as not to hear her again.  Hyein knocked on the window again asking to be heard. 

"Don't you have anything to do today?"  she asked the Omega placing her hands on the window ledge and curiously touching the steering wheel inside the car "No, why do you ask?"  asked the Alpha, shocked by the Omega's change of topic, "I invite you to come to the mall with me! Thank me" Hyein said with a jump of joy and raising her right leg dreaming of her new clothes. 

Haerin closed the window again but Hyein's voice could still be heard "Come on! You have to come! We will all be Omegas, I need a judgment from a cute Alpha like you" said the Omega trying to charm the Alpha. 

"You think I'm stupid! I know you need a ride to the mall and I always have to be your servant" Haerin said bored with the situation.  Haerin finally gave in despite Hyein's presence being so alarming and annoying. 

They arranged to meet at four in the afternoon so that they could spend a lot of time at the mall, or rather Hyein could do a lot of shopping with her father's money.

"Tell me you didn't forget about the new offer in the perfume shop on the third floor?"  she asked an Omega to Hyein as she snuck into the group along with Haerin with a burden on her shoulders. 

Haerin was completely annoyed with everything that revolved around her.  Hyein had told her that in addition to her friends, Danielle would come, but for now no shadow of that girl was yet visible. 

She strangely wanted to feel Danielle's face and see her smile for the second time in her day so that she could cheer up her day.  Hyein seemed too distracted to talk to her and understood very well that she was only there because she was driving and the Omega was too small to carry a car and have an experienced license. 

“Who is that girl who came with you?”  one of the Omegas asked Hyein who was still intent on recounting her incident with the lipstick in the bathroom. 

"Ah, this is Haerin. She gave me a ride in the car, she's an Alpha" she said, emphasizing the last part so that the girl understood that she could be open to her advances if she wanted to do it rightly. 

The Omega was bigger than Hyein and even the Alpha, but honestly she had always liked Alphas smaller than her.  Haerin also seemed like a nice little nibble.

  "What does she like?"   the Omega asked so that she wanted to go prepared before the Alpha.  Hyein put her hand under her chin thinking about telling the Omega some lies to make her look bad. 

"She loves being alone every day and likes listening to music. Every year she is punished by the school because of the bad grades she has, and she goes to a soup kitchen as well as taking private lessons without any purpose since she doesn't study anyway" Hyein said quickly letting in a quarter of what the Omega told him. 

“So she's an Alpha who doesn't follow the rules and gets bad grades?”  she asked in summary an Omega near two.  Hyein nodded, taking her words that she had told her the other as true. 

The interested Omega smiled contentedly from Hyein's words, as she was just the ideal type of Alpha of hers.  A mysterious and silent person who at the same time was disinterested in anything. 

"If I talk to her I wonder if she'll answer me" the Omega said before walking towards the Alpha who was undoubtedly annoyed about her phone. 

Haerin watched her figure get closer and closer to her, but he didn't put her phone down, rather she showed it clearly in her hands as if she wanted to warn her that she didn't want interruptions at this moment. 

The Omega despite this approached her and with a smile on her lips introduced herself as one of Hyein's friends from her senior year.  "My name is Haerin, I'm friends with Hyein too" said the Alpha already frustrated by the Omega's presence. 

She found her boring and spoiled already from her face and furthermore her attitudes were annoying making everything more excruciating to bear.  Haerin was just waiting for Danielle and instead this Omega had positioned herself in front of her, ruining her wait.

  "Do you like music?"  the girl asked after a while, putting her fingers in her hair.  She moved the two locks of hair up her shoulder making her Alpha see her neck. 

But Haerin wasn't interested for an instant in her pale, thin neck, she wasn't waiting for Danielle.  Finally that Omega had made herself present in front of him. 

She ignored her walking towards her Hyein with a friend behind her who was standing with her phone in her hand talking to someone.  Danielle had a smile on her face that lit up the entire mall. 

She caught the other Omega's gaze in less than a second even though the others were female and of their own species, these girls felt drawn to that lively and fun energy.  Hyein grabbed her shoulder and laughed too at something Danielle had said before her. 

"I like pop music, you know those types of famous singers that everyone listens to" said the Omega trying to catch Haerin's attention but it was too focused on Danielle. 

As soon as the Omega raised his hand to wave at him, Haerin felt his heart explode as he greeted her too, giving himself a bit of composure.  She had waited so long for Danielle to be there and now he couldn't even get close to her because she was too busy talking to her friends about her and she was locked in this awkward conversation with the older Omega. 

"Me too" Haerin whispered putting her attention for the first time on her Omega making her happy.  He put his hands in her pocket along with her phone waiting for the Omega to get bored too and leave here.  "I hear you don't really like school... I hate it too" the Omega said crawling closer to the Alpha's figure. 

Almost as if he wanted to attack the girl's body with all his strength to smell her more intensely than her.  "YES, school sucks. I wish it would end right now" Haerin replied with hatred just thinking about her lessons.

  "Luckily I finish this year, but as soon as you finish school, I could invite you to my house by the sea" said the Omega with a laugh on her lips inciting the Alpha to come forward and make a move to ask him to go out with her.

Haerin snorted in amusement at the girl's words, having a strangely excited expression from her Omega since she had just had the chance to see her smile.

  “Do you think I sleep with the first person I see and she has a vagina?”  she asked, taking her rsgazz's shoulder tightly, bringing it closer to her neck to finally make her smell her strong Alpha scent. 

"I thought you liked these things" her Omega said a little embarrassed, having a terrible desire to kiss her now.  Haerin held his chin for a while, feeling how her breathing was getting louder with each second. 

In the end he left her there alone while she joined the other Omega, Danielle making his heart skip a beat even though he had only seen her face.