Chapter 0.4

“Who wants to bet that Danielle will become the new popular girl in the school?”  Hanni said, bowing her head towards her mirror, fixing her lipstick and combing her thick hair with her nails.

  Hyein was next to her also looking at herself in her mirror slowly touching her cheeks to see if her makeup had faded.  Danielle in the meantime was leaning against the wall with a happy smile as she saw the two looking at each other assiduously in the mirror. 

"You've really changed Hanni" Danielle whispered seeing how her old friend from Melbourne was so chic that she thought she had just stepped out of an American film. 

Hyein laughed pointing at the girl "When she came, no one wanted her around. They called her a nerd every day" she said making Hanni laugh nervously, "Fuck, I hated those bastards... But now those bastards are drooling on my legs" she replied turning around towards Danielle, smiling smugly and elegantly moving her hair all towards a single shoulder.

  “They are some horny dogs,” Hyein commented, smacking her lips dyed a light red.  Danielle shrugged, understanding what the two's intention was: to make her the same as they were, so as not to suffer the insults and comments that the two Omegas had already experienced.  "Are you free tonight?"  Hanni asked with a rather dazzling smile but one that had a hint of darkness in it.

Hanni hadn't dated anyone seriously in several months.  The Alphas around her were useless to her and were undoubtedly too stupid to understand her and her way of being.

  They would certainly have used their relationship to make themselves popular or to take her to bed and throw her to the rooftops to make themselves look good in front of others.  For this reason Hanni created situations in which she could only end up with a kiss and without anything else. 

Kim Minji was her last ex.  She honestly still had feelings for her but she didn't want to be desperate and ask to be with her again, plus the relationship they had was disgustingly toxic. 

Kim Minji had never been faithful from this point of view: she had always accepted invitations when some anniversary or birthday had to be celebrated, and she sometimes admitted to having touched or kissed several Omegas by mistake, and due to too much alcohol. 

Hanni initially accepted her apology, but when she learned of her other episodes she realized that Minji was not at all the Alpha of her dreams.  Her surreal appearance and magnificent smile accompanied by her deep voice deluded Hanni into thinking about her love life and asking for dinner with her again. 

But only to think, never to act.  She knew that if she gave in to such temptation, the Alpha would take advantage of her and make Hanni of her forever despite her betrayals and lies. 

For now Hanni had been invited to a party that evening, for the return from school at the house of a friend of hers saying that she could bring anyone with her. Hanni already knew who to take with her and it certainly wasn't Kim Minji. 

But who would have ever expected that her Alpha would be waiting for him outside the secondary exit door, aware of the fact that Hanni always took that route as it was very close to her house.  Among the iron benches of the school, Kim Minji was sitting on one of those benches with a cigarette in her mouth smiling at the movements of Hanni's legs that moved sensually attracting the attention of anyone nearby. 

As Hanni passed her figure, Minji stood up following her with his hands in his pockets and his cigarette playing between her lips.  "Where are you going?"  Minji asked, hunching her back to place her further forward so her face could be in Hanni's view.  The Omega didn't answer and hurriedly walked. 

"What's going on? Did someone kiss you and bite your tongue?"  she asked with a hint of sarcasm as she took out her cigarette and held it between her long, thin fingers.  Hanni blinked more than once but she always remained silent. 

“Come on honey, you really don't want to answer me?”  she said in a honeyed tone squeezing Hanni's side making her almost fall into her arms. 

The Omega pushed her with a bored look, "Stop it, you smell like smoke" she whispered angrily as Minji watched her fingers so careful not to drop that cigarette. 

"You say that as if you had never smoked" Minji said making her remember how many times the two of them had smoked under the trees in the evening and in their rooms after having a wild night of sex. 

To make her happy, Minji threw the cigarette at the Omega's feet, making her understand that she would not smoke in her presence.  The Omega snorted in annoyance, pushing the Alpha again who was getting closer and closer to her and her neck, "You were about to dirty my shoes, be careful idiot" she said looking at her shoes and keeping pace more and more determined to leave . 

Minji stopped, no longer following her, placing a hand on her lips as she smiled at the scene.  "I bought those shoes for you, darling, don't you remember?" Hanni heard from behind her. 

The Omega laughed at her Alpha's words turning her head before she crossed the street "Shut up, you stole them from your mom. You can't even decide on a fucking shirt." 

Minji smiled feeling a small shiver run down her spine.  Her eyes became darker, wanting to keep the Omega all to herself without ever letting her escape again.