Chapter 0.5

Danielle was on the verge of breakdown.  She hadn't been to a party in years. 

Furthermore, the only parties she had attended were those in kindergarten or when she was twelve. 

Even though she almost felt like not showing up at the party, Hanni was really insistent when she showed up at her house with her friend Hyein who was sitting behind with her face out the window and Haerin who was boredly driving the car waiting for the Omega to come in and silenced Hanni who was in her full euphoria at that moment. 

Only when Danielle approached the car.  Haerin took a look at the Omega's adorable outfit.  Hanni grimaced not wanting to see such purity before her eyes. 

The Omega also spread her perfume all over her dress, a two-piece dress that would attract attention for the one who would look at the rather short but at the same time voluminous skirt without giving a sense of malice or perversion . 

Haerin liked that skirt so much, it made her reserved and mysterious at the same time, causing an incessant desire to find out what was in her thoughts.

  "Do you have to stop by the church?"  Hyein asked Danielle as soon as she got inside the car.  The Omega raised her eyebrows in confusion feeling the judging looks of the other two Omegas. 

Hyein, although her age, was dressed in a tight-fitting skirt that made her legs and her gorgeous red heels visible.  A necklace dangled at the neckline of her white t-shirt, making her nude-colored bra almost visible. 

Not to mention how Hanni had dressed: she too with a tight skirt that highlighted her navel and her perfect porcelain skin, while provocative stockings helped her thin high heels to make them more similar to the color not only of the stockings but also of her short and low-cut t-shirt which made her busty breasts visible. 

When she had Hanni's face in front of her view, she didn't know whether to believe what she was seeing or believe it was a dream. 

But then she looked at Haerin who was dressed in simple trousers and an unbuttoned shirt that revealed a white t-shirt with English writing on it. 

"Why? How do the people there dress?"  she asked, unfamiliar with the two Omega's comments.  Haerin smiled realizing how innocent the Omega was.

  "I don't know if you want to make fun of me or you were born with a pathology" Hanni said rolling her eyes and hearing how Hyein agreed as she teased her with amused looks and smiles. 

"It's not her fault if she doesn't like dressing like you," Haerin replied, turning her head towards the steering wheel and starting to press the accelerator so the conversation could evolve into something else. 

Hanni remained silent, making a few noises and making some comments, annoyed by the slow turns Haerin was making.  Hyein on the other hand continued to talk to Danielle about the streets she had taken when it was evening and how beautiful the city of Seoul was in June along with a nice fireplace on the beach. 

Danielle confessed that she had never gone to a party, since in her area it was very rare to have a party as her friends were also quite calm in the evening. 

Hanni laughed at Danielle's comment realizing how behind she was on life in Seoul, also regretting not taking her with her when she left Melbourne.  Haerin instead encouraged her not to take the same initiatives as Hanni and to remain herself despite Hyein wanting her to change her look in the car right at that moment. 

Only after a few minutes  Haerin stop the car, causing the three girls to explode as they heard with some difficulty the loud music that was passing inside that house covered in lights and strange students banging against each other. 

Hanni was the first to come out, spinning around to the music as she walked towards the door already open by three boys who were looking mischievously at Hanni's body.  Haerin got out immediately afterward, opening the back door and yelling at Hyein not to run into the middle of the road. 

She ushered Danielle out of the car with a smile on her lips urging her to relax and have fun.  "Since when do you smile?"  Hyein asked, before snatching from Haerin's hands, and forcefully taking Danielle to get her in as quickly as possible. 

Haerin waved slightly at Danielle who had turned to give her a smile of thanks.  She wondered why Haerin wasn't coming in like them too.  Hanni was already among the people dancing and conversing with some Alphas. 

Hyein instead went inside and was immediately stopped by a group of girls, some Betas and some Omegas.  "Why didn't you tell me you were coming too? I would have given you a ride in the new car that my dad bought me" said a Beta spreading her scent and her wealth in less than five seconds. 

It was Yuqi, a Beta who went after three different Alphas but none of the three wanted her.  She was rich and her father bought everything she touched even though the price might have been exaggerated.  A Beta smiled teasingly as she placed a hand over her shoulder refusing to let her friend say anything else, "As if Hyein would trust you to lead her anyway." 

The voice was Soyeon, another girl who came from a rich family.  She knew everything or anyone, there was no enigma in what she encountered, she knew everything and controlled everything. 

Hyein was friends with that group of girls, including Miyeon, another Omega who was already in touch with another Alpha, and with Shuhua, an Omega who was trying in any way to conquer an Alpha but without hope. 

"Who accompanied you? Haerin?"  Miyeon asked, scrolling through her phone for a photo of her to put over her profile photo. 

Soyeon rolled her eyes as Yuqi quickly moved to see if she was real or not.  "Why doesn't she come in?"  Shuhua asked confused by Haerin's presence inside the car with her phone in her hand. 

“She doesn't like parties, but she tells her parents that she goes so she doesn't have to stay at home,” Hyein replied, shrugging. 

"A good looking little girl she is, isn't it?"  Yuqi said perversely as she looked intensely at the Alpha.  Soyeon shook her making her sway back and forth, "You're older than her, don't look like a Milf in front of the new girl" her Beta whispered through gritted teeth. 

Danielle with an embarrassed smile not really understanding what the two Betas were referring to.  Of course, Herin was pretty and had a nice body in addition to the fact that she had a good personality being very good towards her, at least as far as she showed today.

  She thought carefully if things could also be true for her like Yuqi: Haerin attracted her physically, since she honestly was a nice Alpha, but otherwise she was nothing more since she didn't know her well. 

Hyein meanwhile introduced Danielle to the group.  They mingled together with the crowd of people while Danielle thought incessantly about Haerin inside the car, not understanding why she wanted to stay in the seat too and feel that silence in the atmosphere that somehow inspired tranquility in her.