Time- Travel

What is time travel? In simple words, time travel is the idea of going back in time to the past or going forward to the future. It is much used in science fiction. Many of us are skeptical about the concept of time travel even if we are fascinated by such an idea. Some even believe that the concept of time is an illusion.

According to Einstein's theory of general relativity, mass and energy corrupt the fabric of space-time and an unusual arrangement of matter and energy allows the formation of a tunnel, a shortcut between two otherwise distant fractions of the universe. It is said that a wormhole can connect a billion light years or short distances like a few light years or even different points in time. Its two ends are separate points in spacetime.

Almost in every ancient folklore, there has been a mention of time travel; be it Jewish, Japanese, or Buddhist texts.

I took some creative liberties in developing a fiction around time travel. This tale of fantasy and romance was partly inspired by an ancestral house in our native town. Every time, someone mentioned the house, my imagination would run riot.

I believe storytelling is all about weaving together imagination, reality, belief, and fantasy.