6

Jimin hums as he gets into bed the next night, happy knowing he has the next day off work. He's turned his phone on silent so he won't hear if Yoongi calls to ask about covering his shift. Jimin is determined to have a day of pure relaxation, knowing he can't indulge in his hobby for a while. Taking things from people too often will only lead the police to his doorstep, so he takes things slow; he's a patient man, and he knows he can't be hasty when it comes to something like this.

Jimin's head buzzes with the alcohol swimming in his system; he decided to let loose a bit and drink a few beers - something he hasn't been able to do for a while because of how much he's been working. The last thing he needs is a hangover at work, so he's been keeping the drinking to a minimum.

Now that he has a day off, however, Jimin let himself fully indulge in a different, less illegal hobby.

Jimin's alcohol-filled senses pull him down into sleep easily, but he doesn't stay asleep very long as he's woken up with a strange sound.

He can't quite place it in his foggy, half asleep mind; it's like knocking, but not quite. Maybe like a box or a door being opened and closed over and over.

Every few seconds, he hears the small click and he looks around, not able to make out anything definitive from the shrouded shapes in his bedroom. He grabs his phone, seeing the time as he squints in the harsh light from his screen.

2:16 A.M.

He feels like that time is familiar to him, somehow, but again, he can't place it with his mind still being dragged down by the alcohol in his system. Too tired to investigate the strange sound, Jimin's head falls against his pillow once again and he falls back to sleep.