7

After a long day of doing absolutely nothing, Jimin lounges around on his couch in a t-shirt and sweatpants, only half paying attention to the movie playing on his television.

Though he knows he has to work tomorrow, he can't bring himself to go to sleep. It's after two in the morning, but he's not ready to say goodbye to his day off. It has been the most relaxing day he's had in a long time.

Jimin groans, his head falling against the back of the couch. He knows he needs to go to bed or he'll be far too exhausted at work.

He gets up, turning his television off and heading to make his way to the bedroom. He stops short when a shiver runs down his spine, and he frowns as he realizes how cold it's getting in his small apartment. He makes a quick tour around the space, making sure none of his windows are cracked open, though he finds them all to be shut tightly.

He shivers again, goosebumps flaring on his exposed skin as he walks to his thermostat to turn the heat on, though he finds it weird that it's so cold in his apartment in April. Especially because just a few moments ago, it was a comfortable temperature.

After thinking for a moment, he decides not to turn the heat on, knowing whatever strange cold front has hit will more than likely pass quickly, and he would wake up in the morning dripping sweat. So, instead, he pulls on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt, figuring he will warm up once he's underneath the covers.

After brushing his teeth and swearing he can see his own breath coming out in puffs of fog around him once or twice, he gets into his bed and pulls the covers tightly around himself, his teeth nearly chattering from the freezing temperature of the apartment.