03

For the rest of the party I didn't drink surprisingly. Then We went home (the lynches house)

We arrive and then I hear sobbing from upstairs. Ross. I go upstairs and enter his room. His eyes are so puffy and pink and his hair is messed up and basically he's a mess.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask

"No! Don't you see that Isabelle!! God can you ever leave me alone!" He yells

"Do you want to talk about it?" I sigh and I'm not fighting back with him.

"No! Now can you leave my room!" He yells even harder. Okay that's it! I'm done being nice!

"All I ever do is try to be nice! But you just love starting fights! Gosh Ross! What the heck did I ever did to you to make you hate me! I'm sick of it! I'm done trying to be nice." I say harshly and storm out of the room slamming the door.

I head down stairs and everybody turns their heads to me.

"What was that about?" Riker asks

"Was it another fight between you and Ross?" Rocky asks

"yeah it always is" I sigh

I head to Rydel's room to call Alex because I had a rough day.

Ross' Pov

I heard Isabelle go to Rydel's room and I go over there to apologize because I felt bad that 1. I made here cry and 2. That I made her upset. I was about to open the door but then I hear her talking to her boyfriend Alex.

"Yeah I miss you too babe" Isabelle says.  Where is her boyfriend anyways I haven't seen him for about 2 weeks. Then I hear her crying

" I miss you Alex! I'm a horrible mess! Even though I have my best friends here I need you! Ross is still so rude to me and I need you to tell me that it'll be okay" she cries over the phone.

I hate how I cause her pain.

"Alright Alex. Bye I love you!" She hangs up the phone and then I hear her walk over to the door. I run back to my room and shut my door quietly so she doesn't hear.

Riker burst into my room. "When are you going to tell her you like her?!?" He asks

"Never" I reply "she has a boyfriend. Remember!"

"I know but you need to tell her how you feel! You can't keep fighting with her!" Riker tells me and sits right next to me on my bed. "Why were you even crying earlier I thought you hated your girlfriend."

"I wasn't crying because of her I was crying because of Isabelle. She's so beautiful. And the way that she smiles is perfect. But I know I can't ever have her" I start crying

"Hey little bro. It will be okay." He says and leaves my room and I follow

Isabelle's Pov
I hear Riker and Ross head down the stairs and Ross say hello to his sister and gives her a hug and then says hello to the the rest of the boys.

I'm going to be honest Ross is a really nice guy. I see the way he use to treat his girlfriend every time she would come over. He treats her with respect. Unlike me. He's nice to every one except me.

-------------------------------------------
Hey sorry I haven't updated! Please comment and tell me what you think!