09

Recap: "Thanks Iz. You're a really good friend" he says looking into my eyes and back to my lips. I can't help but do the same. He leans in and I catch my self doing the same. Our lips finally touch and we kiss.
-------------------------------------
We kissed but no sparks. We pull away and then I see some one standing by the door on the corner of my eye. Shoot! Riker and I turned around and saw that it was Ross. The last person I wanted to see at this moment.

"R-Ross I-I" I try to explain but I got cut off.

"Save it!" He yells slamming the door. I turn to Riker saying that I had to go.

"Ross! Wait!" I yell trying to catch up to him. I follow him until he finally stops outside by his garage in the driveway.

"What the hell do you want!" He screams. I start to cry because me being me I cry when I get mad.

"I don't understand! When you kiss someone everything is fine but when I kiss someone this happens!" I yell looking directly at his eyes while tears go running down my cheeks.

"That's not the reason I'm mad! You kissed my damn brother!" He yells

"It's not like I meant to! Anyways I'm not even your girlfriend so why the heck are we arguing!" I yell and more tears come out of my eyes

"Maybe it was because you kissed my brother but you know what you are correct your not my girlfriend" he says walking back to his house leaving me alone. I slowly fall to the ground slipping more tears down my face. I didn't mean to kiss him it just happened but only if Ross let me speak. I'm so stupid. This is all my fault. All my damn fault!!!
----------------------------------------------
Sorry for another short chapter but I promise I'll update soon.