04

"Hello?" I answer my phone with a unknown number

"Hey baby!" The guy says in a familiar tone. Alex!

"Alex!" I yell into the phone

"Go open the door." He says

I go to my door and saw Alex! Well duh. I hang up the phone and give him a huge hug!

"I missed you so much!" I say kissing his soft lips. But he didn't kiss back.

"Hey did I do something wrong?" I ask him pulling away.

"Uhhhh... No." He says awkwardly entering my house

"Then why didn't you kiss me back?" I asked him scared to know the answer

"Sorry babe. I had a long day" he responds. I don't say anything and just ignore it

"Okay. Do you want to head to the lynches? You should surprise rocky since your great friends" I ask and give him a puppy face like I'm 5 years old

"Ummm... I don't know. I wanted to spend my day with just you."

"Pleaseeeeee" I beg

"Fine!" He gives in. I smile and grab his hand and my car keys and head out the door. Once we arrived I open the door since I have the house key and see that no body is home. Ugh seriously! Where are they when I need them.

"I guess they're not home." I groan

Ross's pov
"I guess they're not home" Isabelle groans. She doesn't know I'm home.

"Good" a guy says. I slightly peek from upstairs to see who it was. It was Alex her stupid boyfriend.

"W-What do you mean good?" She asks in a terrified tone.

"I mean that you don't have to make a big scene in front of everyone!" He yells

"Babe calm down. What do you mean big scene?" She ask nicely

"Listen sorry for yelling. I Don't know what got into me. Anyways I met this girl. I've been seeing her. I'm so sorry"Alex tells her

"W-What? She yells and cries

"I'm sorry. I can't help it I have feelings for her. I still love you please forgive me. You mean ever-" he tries to tell her  but Isabelle cuts him off.

"LEAVE! Get out!! I don't ever want to see you ever again!" She sobs and he leaves slamming the door.

I run down the stairs and see Isabelle on the floor crying her eyes out. I hate seeing her like this! I swear I'm going to beat Alex up for making her cry!

"R-Ross?" She chokes out

"Please leave me alone and cry. You don't care anyways." She cries. I ignore what she says and pull her into a hug.

"It's okay. You don't need him" I say softly,rubbing her back while she sobs into my chest real bad and hugging me real tight.

"I'm sorry for everything thing I said to you and for all the pain I caused you." I whisper. We pull away from our hug and I wipe her tears from her stained cheeks.

She looks up to me and says "You mean it?"

"Yes" I whisper again "anyway you deserve someone better than Alex"

"Thank you Ross." She smiles weakly

We walk to my room and Isabelle sits on my bed and I join her.

"I still can't believe he cheated on me. Ross, I loved him more than anything in this world and he left me like he meant nothing me but in reality he meant everything to me" she cries again

"Isabelle I promise that you will move on to a better guy that will truly love you and will never cheat on you. You're an amazing girl" I smile and she weakly smiles back

"Thank you Ross. But why are you being so nice to me. I thought you hated me" she asks me. Okay here we go.

"I never hated you. I was just mad at my self for falling in love with you. You hurt me Izz when you started dating Alex. Then I acted like I hated you so you couldn't tell that I was jealous and hurt. I know it wasn't the right choice to be like that to you but I had no other solution. And I'm so sorry for being rude. I love you Isabelle. I love you more than anything in this world. I love your personality and the way you laugh and smile. And every time you say my name I get butterflies. I love your beautiful long blonde straight hair. I love your beautiful blue eyes. I love everything about you. I love you." I say with a lot of passion and end up out of breath.
She looked up at my eyes and I stared into hers. She slowly leans in and places her soft pink lips on to my lips. I never ever felt these sparks when I kissed my ex. I kept kissing her never wanting this moment to end. I love her more than anything in this world.