11

•Isabelle's Pov•

Ross leaves the room and I go sit down at the couch and continue my thoughts. Basically before Ross came in Riker apologized to me and said that the kissed meant nothing and I told him the same that the kissed meant nothing to me. So after that he asked me to help get vanni back and I agreed to help. So I was probably thinking that he should sing her a song. That's what he does best. Then I see Ellington come through the the door (and yes he has his own key too)

"Hey bud" I smile to him

"hey iz, what's up?" He says waking towards me and sits down

"Nothing just thinking." I sigh

"Alright well I'm going to look for Rocky. You good?" He asks

"Yup" I say and he nods and walks away.
--
Next day:

I spent the night at the lynch's in Rydel's room of course. Before Rydel and I went to sleep I told her that I'm going on a date with Ross today at 8 and I needed her help.
Rydel slept on the floor because she made me sleep on the bed. We kept arguing back and forth and I finally gave up and just decided to let her sleep on the floor.

"Rydel!" I yell whisper to her "Rydel!" No answer. I threw a pillow at her face and she jumped up.

"What the heck!" She yells whisper

"Wanna go shopping and help me pick what to wear?" I ask and her face lit up. Even though I hate shopping Rydel loves it so I'm going to do it just for her and plus I need a new outfit to wear on the date.

"I would love to!" She squeals

I laugh. "Great lets just get ready and we'll leave" Rydel nods and heads to the bathroom. I went to Rydel's closet to find what to wear since I didn't bring any clothes. I picked out blue ripped jeans and a yellow v neck Shirt with black converse. I put it on and I went into the bathroom since Rydel just got out and brushed my teeth. After we were finish we headed out the door.
----------------------------------------------
I'll update twice today since this was a really short chapter :)