12

"Ross says to not pick out anything too fancy" she says looking for clothes and hangs up the phone.

Ughhhh, I just want to know where the heck we are going.

"Alright" I sigh

I look around some more and found a cute dress but not too fancy. It was a Black cami sundress. It was perfect. To tell you the truth I really don't like dresses but this one caught my attention.

"Do you like it?" I said showing Rydel the dress. Then her smile widens

"Yes!"

I tried it on and and I loved it and so did Rydel. Rydel picked out some clothes too. She got ripped blue jeans and a black shirt that had a heart on it. (AN: goto the first page and you'll see their outfits) We paid for everything and left the store.

We went back to the lynch's house around 6:30. I went to Delly's room and got changed. I let Rydel do my makeup since she begged me. She curled my eyelashes and put some mascara. Next she applied a little bit of blush and lipgloss. After that Rydel curled my hair since it blonde and straight. The curls turned out nice and wavy.

"Done!" She squealed

"Thanks Rydel!" I hugged her and went to the bathroom. She did a nice job. I checked the time on my phone and it was 7:00.

I go to Rydel and thank her and leave to my house so Ross can pick me up.

While I wait for Ross to pick me up I put on pretty little liars and it kept getting interesting and interesting. Sometimes I get so confused on who's "A". It's been like 100 seasons already just tell us! By the end of the show I hear a knock on the door.

Perfect timing.

I go to the bathroom and fix my hair real quick. I go open the front door and see Ross. He's wearing a plane blue shirt with black ripped jeans and converse of course.

"Ready?" He asks holding his hand out.

"Ready" I answer grabbing his hand and he leads me to his car.

--

"Wow" I say amazed "you did this for me?"

Ross nodded

There was a plane White screen and a projector on a table pointing to the screen. Behind the table was a blanket on the floor and popcorn. Beside the popcorn was two drinks of coca-Cola. And all of this was set up by the park. In the green grass with dark skies and beautiful sparkling stars.

Ross held out his hand leading me to sit on the blanket. Then the movie popped up. It was The fault In Our Stars. The movie I always wanted to see.

"Ross thank you so much. I've never been on a date like this." I say looking up at Ross' eyes.

"No problem" he says smiling then leans down to kiss my cheek and I blush.

We continue to watch the movie.

Minutes later we were at the part where Gus kisses Hazel. At that exact moment I could feel Ross staring at me. When he turns his head I look back at him and turn my head back to the screen and smiled to myself.

I love him so much.

Time passes and the next thing you know it's the end of the movie and I'm bawling my eyes out. Ross looks at me while tears go down my face. I quickly look down to not show my face.

"Hey look at me." He whispers and of course I look up. "I know it's a sad ending but look at it like this way. He doesn't have to suffer anymore"

"Thanks Ross but that's not why I'm crying... What if I lost you. I would die. I can't live with out you, you're my everything" I say pulling Ross for a hug and hug him tight.

He pulls away and says "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to be right by your side, I promise"

Ross and I get up and we head to the swings and talk.

•Ross pov•

This is it. The big moment. I'm nervous. But here comes nothing.

"Hey I got you something" I smiled

"You didn't have to. This date was enough and I'm so thankful." She smiles back.

I ignore what she says and pull out a necklace from my pocket that had a letter "R". Her smile widens and she stands up from the swing and I copy her actions.

"Isabelle Rose Matthews this may sound cheesy but it's true. The first day I met you I knew you were the one I always wanted to be with. I may have acted like I never liked you but it was because I was jealous and I didn't want to show my real feelings because I'm a a chicken" I chuckle "anyways your the most beautiful girl in the world. You have that perfect smile that lights up my world. And you have a perfect personality. You don't care what any body thinks about you and I love that about you. All I'm trying to say is that I love you. I love you more than anything in this world. I just want to ask you one important question. Isabelle will you be my girlfriend?"
--------------------------------------
Sorry for the cliffhanger😝

Do you think she will say yes?
--
I promise that the next chapter will be a lot longer!