05

•Isabelle's Pov•
It's been exactly a week since Ross and I kissed. I kinda have been ignoring the lynches ever since. I just don't want it to be awkward that I kissed my best friends brother. I'm also afraid that I'm going to fall for Ross even more if I see him. I literally just got off a break up and I'm starting to like Ross. Or maybe I'm just feeling lonely which caused me to think that I liked Ross. Yeah, I probably don't like him just feeling lonely.

I decided to stop ignoring them since I don't have any feelings for Ross. Or do I? No Isabelle you don't! Ugh!

I enter the house and the first thing I see is Rydel. I run up to her and hug her and she hugs back.

"Hey girly! I missed you" she squeals and pulls back from our hug

"I miss you too delly!" I smile

"Have you been ignoring me because of what happened between you and Ross?" She asks. Oh great!

"He told you?!?" I yell but not too loud

"Yeah..." She responds "Come on izz, weren't you going to tell me anyways. I'm your best friend."

"Yes, but I was going to tell you when I was ready" I sigh and then I look up at seeing Ross walking down the stairs laughing with Ryland. He stops laughing and stops walking in the middle of the stairs and stares directly at me.

"H-Hi Isabelle" He says surprised to see me

"Hey Ross" I say just surprised as he is. He runs down the stairs and grabs my hand and runs to the back yard. He kisses me with out me realizing and I instantly kiss back. I run my hand through his soft blonde hair. After minutes of us kissing we pull away out of breath.

"Wow that was unexpected"I say and we both giggle

"Isabelle? Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks looking deeply into my eyes.

---------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger!! Lol so I hope you enjoy this chapter! What do you think Isabelle would say?