26

Still Ellingtons Pov

This can't be happening. It's like my hearts telling me to be with Rydel and my head is telling me to be with Jessica.

After moments of silence and everyone staring at me I finally answer "I-I"

Then I look at Rydel again. She seems so sad. That smile on her face is clearly fake. The reason I can tell is by her eyes, they look a bit red and watery. I'm hurting my best friend..

"I-I'm sorry" I sigh "I can't marry you Jessica"

You should of seen her face. Full with disappointment. Full of sadness.

"Why?" Her voice cracks as tears be begin to slip down her cheeks

"I realize that all this time I've been lying to my self. I'm in love with someone else. And I'm super sorry Jessica. I didn't want to hurt you"

"I'm going to go now" she says as more tears slip down her face

*Isabelle's pov*

Rydel, Vanni, and I go chasing after Jessica.

Jessica runs to bathroom and locks her self in a stall.

"And all this time I believed he was the one" She cries

"I'm sorry Jess, please open up" I Knock on the stall door.

"Jessica I promise this pain will go away. You will find someone way better. Someone who will want you and you only." Vanni tells Jess

She finally opens the stall door.

It worked. Rydel has kept quiet, we'll all know Ellington was talking about Rydel.

Jessica immediately hugs Vanni and whispers something in her ear real quick.

As she pulls away and walks towards me , I wipe away a tear from her stain red cheeks.

"I promise you that you'll find someone way better then Ellington. A guy that will love you for the rest of your life" I tell Jess with a weak smile

She nods her head and gives me a hug along with a thank you.

"Isabelle can I speak to you?" A voice speaks from outside of the bathroom, following a knock at the door.

I tell the girls to give me a second and leave; spotting Ross.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk earlier. I was just upset. Upset that you kept a secret from me with out at least talking to me about it. I was-- no I am still hurt" he says clearly telling he's hurt through his voice and not only because he mentioned it

"I'm sorry Ross. I never meant to hurt you. I wasn't thinking about anything at the moment babe. I immediately said yes because I felt that I finally succeeded in something. All my life I've been just a girl who-" I try to say but Ross cuts me off

"But baby your not just a girl, your my girl. In my eyes your a great friend, a great girlfriend, an amazing person. You live with your boyfriend and you do YouTube to sing for a living. How do you not call that successful? Because for me that's pretty damn successful" he says with a lot of passion, keeping his eyes locked on to my eyes.

"Ross, that was sweet but it's like your saying that you don't want me to follow my dreams." I say a little hurt but I know he didn't mean it like that

"I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to say it like that. I was trying to say that you're successful with or without going to Chicago."

I nod my head. I grab his hand to let him know that it's okay

"I don't want you to choose me over your career but I also don't want to loose you" his voice cracks

I kinda lost it when he told me he didn't want to loose me

"I don't want to loose you either, I love you so much but I have to go to Chicago and live my dream." I cry

He pulls me in for a hug and I continue to cry on his shoulder. The harder I cry the tighter he hugs me.

"Hey, hey. Listen to me" I pull away as I wipe a tear from my cheeks as I breath in through my nose but hardly could because my nose was stuffy from all the crying.

Then I wipe a tear from Ross' cheek and continue "You won't have to loose me, we could do a long distance relationship"

"Okay, it may be really hard not seeing your beautiful face everyday but it's worth not loosing you"

*Rydel's Pov*

"I'm sorry Jessica. If this happened to me I would be so broken" I tell her.

When I told her I'm sorry I meant it. She lost the one person she loved and I know how that feels. It's doesn't feel good. She lost her best friend, her soulmate. It feels like the world is ending but you know it's not.

"Thanks del but I know he's in love with you and it's totally okay. It's not your fault." She responds. "If I was you I would talk to him, he's a great guy"

Wow. Is this Jessica Matthews? Usually she'll be really selfish and be extremely rude. She'll blame me that I ruined her wedding.

Weird..

Then Isabelle comes in and I thank Jess. I say my good byes and look for Ellington.

"Ell!" I yell out, I finally found him. I found him outside sitting on the bench where Ross was

He turns around and gives me a cute smile

"Are you okay?" I ask him and sat by him

"I don't know, I just know I feel really guilty for what I have done"

"I would too"

He nods his head and we just sit there in silence

"Ellington are you in love with me?" I ask him, knowing the answer to it but a part of me feels like he was talking about someone else

As I'm tangled in my thoughts, I see Ellington quickly leaning in.

At first I was surprised when he smashed his lips onto mine so I didn't kiss back but a second later I did. I've been dreaming for this moment forever and it's finally coming true. I find my self moving my self onto his lap, attempting not to fall off the bench.   Ellington places both of his hands on my lower back and I place my hands around his neck. As he continues to kiss my lips I can hear my heart beating really fast because of this special moment and I bet he can too. Ellington deepens the kiss causing me to get butterflies in my stomach.

The door slams which makes Ellington and I jump; which causes us to pull away.

"RYDELLINGTON?!?"

I spot Rocky standing in shock by the door way.

"Rydellington?!" He repeats "Rydellington is real!" He shouts

I look at Ellington and back at Rocky and all I do is giggle.I look back at Ellington and smile.

Ellington leans in to whisper in my ear and says "To answer your question;I'm madly in love with you Rydel Mary Lynch"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so so so sorry for not updating! I feel so bad for making you guys wait that long! I've had writers block😁

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the Rydellington parts

I love you guys!