28

Previously-
"I'm sorry I think it's best for me to go" I tell him

I couldn't be in his-our room. It disgusts me how he slept with this stranger in this room. I even couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them in the bed together with you out clothes on

I head down stairs and Ross follows me of course

"I love you Ross but we're over" I say trying to hold back the tears

"Don't" he says

"I'm sorry" I whisper and leave
--
*Ross' pov*

"I'm sorry" I hear Isabelle speak.

She kinda scared me a bit because I'm currently watching a movie and I hear Isabelle say very quietly that she's sorry out of no where. I did not expect it at all

"Iz? Wake up?" I gently shake her

As I'm shaking her all she does is shifts her body a little lower.

"Isabelle?" I shake her once again

And still nothing.

I gently place my lips onto hers and gently and slowly kiss her.

I pull away and she begins to open her eyes.

"Hey"

Isabelle immediately jumps up and scoots further away from me like I'm her worst enemy and trying to kill her.

"P-please d-d-don't touch me" she stutters

What the hell?

"Are you okay?" I scoot a little bit closer to her. She gets off the couch and just stares right at me.

She shakes her head no "Y-y-you uh cheated on me again"

"Baby that was a dream.." I say

I've never seen her like this.. She seems scared and lost. I don't ever want Isabelle to feel scared around me or uncomfortable.

I ask her to explain everything and she's does. Thank god! Even though I didn't cheat I still feel guilty. Sick almost. It made me think about the time when I actually cheated on her and kissed a stranger on the beach. Seeing her in pain and the emotions she's facing currently as she's speaking proves that I really hurt her. I didn't really realize how much I hurt her;which makes me feel even more guilty.

She finally finishes her story and I immediately hug her. As she hugs me back I say " I'm sorry. I never want you to feel uncomfortable towards me and I promise you that I'll never cheat on you again so you can stop having these dreams. I love you Isabelle."

I hope I didn't sound so cheesy;probably did. Oh well..

"Thank you love, but I promise you that I'll never feel uncomfortable around you. You're my fiancé" she giggles
--
*1 pm*

"Hey Del what's up?" I wave as she comes into my room

"We have a band meeting tonight at 7:30 pm"

"Thanks"

Rydel leaves but she leaves the door open

"Rydel!?" I yell

I feel like she can hear me but is just ignoring me. What a sister

I place my guitar on my bed and close the door.

As I continue to strum I still have the thought of Isabelle leaving in 2 weeks. I've tried convincing her to let me move in with her in Chicago but she won't because she says my family will miss me too much. I love my family and all but I would do anything for her. I love Isabelle so damn much and I don't want to see her leave.

*Isabelle's Pov*

I've been trying to hard to be brave for Ross and put a smile on my face but at this point I can't be brave. I'm about to leave my family behind. Rydel,Jessica,Rocky,Riker,Ross,Ryland, and Ellington.

Ross did ask me if he can goto to Chicago with me but I said no. I did put a lot of thought into it but Ross has a family here,a life. I don't want him to be hold back because of me.

I head upstairs and go to mine and Ross' room. I see him playing the guitar and tears go sliding down my face. I couldn't keep it inside anymore.

"Iz?"

"I'm s-sorry" I say in tears

He sets he guitar down and stands up form his bed and pulls me into a hug.

"I don't want to leave you here" I cry louder "I don't want to leave"

"I know baby"

We pull away from the hug and he wipes my tears from my stained cheeks

"What are we going to do about our marriage?" I asks

He sighs and sits on our bed. "I-I don't really know"

"I want you to come" I say randomly,probably interrupting his thoughts

Ross shots his head up "Really?"

I nod my head yes "After all we are going to get married"

He winks at me and stands up from our bed. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"I love you" he says real quiet and sexy

"I love you too" I smile and stare into his beautiful eyes