07

Isabelle pov

Ross.Ross.Ross. He's always on my mind. I can't get him out. I love him he's the first thing I think about when I wake up. I need him to get off my mind. So I made a singing video and edited and posted it on YouTube. Later on I call delly and see if she wants to hang out. The phone rings for a while and she finally picks up.

"Hey Iz, what's up?" She answers happily

"Wanna hang out?" I ask

"Yes! I would love to Im bored  out of my mind. And I have good news and bad news too tell you." She says

I hang up and start to drive to lynch's and pick up some food for all of us to eat. I finally arrive at the house and open the door. That's when I see Ross with some girl. He has his arm around her and they're laughing sitting on the couch. They stop laughing when Ross see's me. 

"Hey" I say very hurt and awkwardly.

"Hey" he says back awkwardly.

"I bought some food for all of us. I didn't know you had a friend over. If you want she could have mine" I fake smile. I ran to the kitchen and put the food there before they could say anything. Then I ran upstairs to delly's room.

"Spill" I demand and lock the door.

"Good or bad?" She asks

"Good" I only choose good first because I had a feeling that the bad news was about Ross.

"Okay so I know I didn't have your permission but I asked the boys if you can move in with us since your always here and they said yes!" She screams happily.

"Oh my gosh! Are you serious!!" I yell like a little girl. Delly nods like a idiot.

I laughed and say "okay so what's the bad news"

She frowned. "Well Ross kissed this girl and I walked right into it." She said

I stormed out of the room and went to the living room where Ross was with this girl. He saw me upset so I quickly calmed down.

"Ross can we talk outside" I asked nicely

"Um. Yeah" he responds. I walks to the back yard and he follows.

Ross' Pov
Great I think Isabelle found out that I kissed Angie the one sitting with me on the couch. I only kissed her to see if I can get Isabelle Out of my head but it didn't work. I didn't feel any sparks between us I only feel those sparks  with Isabelle. Anyways I followed Isabelle outside and she began to talk.

"Well I'm happy that I'm moving with you guys!" She smiles. Wow she didn't mention Angie.

"Same here" I respond "I get to live with my best friend!" She laughs

"One more thing Ross." She says while her smile fades away

"Yeah?" I asked curiously and get really nervous about what's coming next.

"I'm happy for you." She says putting on a fake smile.
Okay see the thing is I always loved Isabelle since the first day I met her but no one knew except Riker. I always paid attention to Isabelle with the smallest things. Like what her favorite food was or her favorite color. And I Always knew when she was actually happy not faking it. And this time she's faking it. I can tell that her smile is fake.

"Ross?" She says waving her hand in front of my face.

"Hmm. What sorry?" I say embarrassed and I can feel my cheeks get hotter.

"I said I'm happy for you" she says fake smiling again

"About what?" I ask pretending to act dumb but I knew what she was talking  about.

"About your girlfriend. I'm happy that you moved on" she says and I can see in her beautiful blue eyes that she's hurt.

"There's a problem" I sigh. She gives me a confused look. And I keep going on. "I don't have a girlfriend. Don't you remember that I love you" I smile giving her a hug.

" but you kissed that girl and you seem so interested in her" she explained, hugging me tight.

We pull away and I tell her that the kiss didn't mean anything because it wasn't her and that I was never interested in her.

Isabelle's Pov

"Thanks Ross that meant a lot" I say giving him another hug

"No problem beautiful" he says and pulls away and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Only if I could date that blondie. I wish that I can call him mine.

--------------------------------------------
Sorry for a sucky chapter I had writers block😁