13

Recap: "Isabelle Rose Matthews this may sound cheesy but it's true. The first day I met you I knew you were the one I always wanted to be with. I may have acted like I never liked you but it was because I was jealous and I didn't want to show my real feelings because I'm a chicken" I chuckle "anyways your the most beautiful girl in the world. You have that perfect smile that lights up my world. And you have a perfect personality. You don't care what any body thinks about you and I love that about you. All I'm trying to say is that I love you. I love you more than anything in this world. I just want to ask you one important question. Isabelle will you be my girlfriend?"
--------------------------------------------
•Isabelle pov•

I look right into Ross' eyes and I smashed our lips to together. Ross grabs my waist pulling me closer than we already are. He kisses me with passion and kisses me powerfully. I have this feeling I always get when I kiss him. It's like butterflies in my stomach. And fireworks lighting up. We pull away and he has this cute smile on his face.

"I'm taking that as a yes" he giggles

"You're correct. I would love to be your girlfriend" I kiss him on the cheek. Then Ross tells me to turn around and all of a sudden he places a "R" necklace around my neck.

I turn around and look down at the necklace "Wow. Ross this is beautiful"

"No problem. Anything for you" he smiles and hugs me.

Ross drops me off at my house and I thank him. And of course I had to give him one more kiss before left.

Man his lips are so smooth.

We finally say our goodnight's.

I go to my room rethinking what just happened.

--
Next day:

Ellington pov

Yesterday I spent the night at lynch's it was pretty weird. Usually it's not but it's because I have a girlfriend. I felt uncomfortable not telling anyone about it especially Rydel,I think she likes me and I hate keeping secrets from her so I have to tell her. And hopefully just hopefully this won't make her upset.

Here it goes...

I head upstairs and knock on her door.

"Hey Del" I say as she opens the door. She has this big smile on her face and it's adorable.

"Hey Ell! What's up?"

"We have to talk..." I say entering her room

"Okay then.. Well go ahead" she says awkwardly and sits on her bed

"Rydel I love you.. As a sister. You know that right?" I ask looking at her eyes

Her smile begins to fade

"Yeah of course. And I love you as a brother" she nods

"I don't know how to say this but I have a... girlfriend..." I gulp

She begins to half smile. "Omg Ellington! That's amazing! I'm very happy for you. Why was it so hard to tell me?" She asks

"Oh no reason!" I lie but smile anyways

"Alright well I have to go to Isabelle's house. I don't want to be late!" Rydel says

I walk her out to the door and hang out with Rocky and tell him the news
--
Rydel's pov

As I was driving to Isabelle's house I had to stop because I couldn't see the road while I was crying... Yes I was crying. I loved Ellington so much but not as a brother. I love more him then a brother and I can't believe that he never liked me. I actually thought he did but I was wrong. Why am I always wrong!!