10

•Rydel's Pov•
I go down stairs after being in my room for a while and then I see Ross slamming the door real hard and his face red with anger.

"Ross what's wrong and where's Isabelle" I ask in confusion

"Isabelle is out side" he says calming down

"Why did you leave Isabelle alone? What did you do to her?" I question and start to get mad.

"I did nothing wrong Rydel!" He cries

"Ross. I'm sorry for blaming you. I'm going to look for Isabelle" I say and he nods. I head out side and I see Isabelle sitting on the ground crying. I have never seen her cry this bad.

"Iz? What's wrong?" I whisper. She looks up and I see her stained cheeks and her blood shot eyes.

"I ruined everything between Ross and I" she sobs giving me a hug and I hug her back.

Isabelle's Pov

I calm down and take a deep breath. I told Rydel everything I did and said.

"Hey, remember when you told Riker that all you gotta do is apologize and that love will find its way back?" Rydel asked

"Yeah"

"Maybe you can take that advice" she says helping me up. I think about it for a while but then we head inside. Rydel and I went to the living room and I saw Riker.

"I'll leave you two alone I have to go check on Ross" she says and I nod.

•Rydel's Pov•

I go upstairs to Ross' room and He's laying on his bed and I can hear him silently crying.

"Ross?"

"I yelled at her real bad. I can't believe I left her alone. I'm such a horrible friend." He says wiping his tears from his cheek

"No your not. You were mad but that still didn't give you a right to overreact over something like this. You guys are not even dating which is the funny part" I say

"I know I'm so stupid. I'm going to go apologize" he says getting off from his bed and runs down stairs.

•Ross' pov•

I see Riker leaving the living room as I enter the living room. Then I see Isabelle walking up to me and I walk up to her.

"I'm sorry!" We both say at the same time.

I laugh "I shouldn't have ever gotten mad at you. You kissed someone and we aren't even dating. I should of supported you instead of yelling at you"

"And I'm sorry for kissing your bother. It was wrong and I hurt you" she says looking down

I put my pointer finger under her chin and turn her direction at my face. I leaned in and I kissed her pink soft lips. She immediately kissed me back. She ran her hands through my hair and I let go of her chin and we pulled away.

"So I'm guessing we're okay now" I laugh

"I guess so" she responds looking at my eyes and I look at hers.

"Isabelle?" I ask

"Hmm?"

"Will you go on a date with me?" I ask her

"I would love to" she giggles

"Great! I'll pick you up tomorrow at your house at 8" I smirk and leave the room with out her saying anything else.
------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updated! And I'm sorry that it's so short! But it's my birthday today!