Chapter 20

*warning: contains curse words*

Chapter 20

After I was marked, everything came quickly. Later that day, at around 3:00, the pack was attacked. 500 rouges rushed out from the forest. They were no match for my warriors of course, but they weren't even on offense. They were defending when needed, but were heading towards the main house.

"Get the children, untrained wolves, youth, and mothers who don't want to fight into the safe houses. Have some warriors go along with them too."

I slipped on my combat clothes, which was basically my training clothes but with a bulletproof vest and weapon holders. Quickly running out, I grabbed my sword and throwing knives. And that was when I realized their target was me. We had a fucking leak.

"Fuck!" I cursed. Putting away my sword, I grabbed my dagger and began stabbing and killing. Right now, it was either kill or be killed.

"Star, get everyone out of here!" I shouted to her.

She looked at me worriedly, but did as I told her. All the warriors were evacuated except William, Star, Andrew, and Lucas. Yes, my puppy was out here. He ran up to me and growled at all those around us.

"STOP!" I yelled out. Every rouge around me stopped.

"What the fuck do you want from me?"

There was a deafening silence. Then a chuckle came out of the middle.

"What don't we want from you, Princess Alice? You're special to all supernatural who worship the moon. Not only are you the Chosen One. You're the moon goddess's daughter. With you in our grasp, we could control all of those supernaturals. And you just made it so much easier to get you." As he was talking, he walked in front of me. I heard William behind me gasp in shock. And I recognized him in one second. Blake, his 3rd in command. With narrowed and satanic eyes, he watched me closely.

It was when he took another step towards me that I realized what both the moon goddess and he had said. I had completely surrounded myself. Star, Andrew, and William were all surrounded by rouges and Lucas was right besides me, trying to scare the rouges away.

"Fucking pricks. You think I'm that easy to capture? Think again assholes." With that, I pulled out my sword again and began wiping them out group by group. I know that I do have powers, but after my little disguise at the very beginning of when the Red Moon pack came, I realized that if I used my powers for even one second, I get weaker and weaker in melee combat. And that's the one we need right now. Slashing away, I managed to clear away more than half of the rouges while only getting shot on my leg and shoulder. Yes. I managed to get hit two times while wiping out over 200 rouges.

"Blake, you better think of a good fucking reason why I should end your pathetic life right now." I said as I pointed the sword at him.

"There's no reason. Just know that even if you kill me, there will still be people after you. So it is unavoidable. You will be captured."

"Not if I am alive." William suddenly appeared behind him and snapped Blake's neck.

"Damn it, William. Get out of here. They want me, not you."

"No. You're my mate, you're mine. They can't have you."

I wasn't taking no for an answer. Putting all my training to good use, I managed to get William away from me. And out of the group.

"I've got this William!" I yelled at him. Then started the massacre. I unleashed my wolf, then used the one power I knew I had, but always denied. It wasn't a power, it was more like a curse. What happened was I would lose myself in blood. The people who were near me would get killed. Star and Andrew knew this curse of mine, so they grabbed William and ran.

This curse was giving to us Chosen in the situation that there are large groups of enemies. Everyone would be told to evacuate under strict orders that they were forced to follow, and then this side would be released.

I don't remember anything from the massacre. I only remember red. My wolf doesn't either. But all that matters is that my pack was safe and nothing happened to my loved ones.

I came to when the last rouge was dead. I don't know how I knew they were dead, but I just did. William came running out when I stopped, and crushed me in a slightly painful hug, making sure I was uninjured. I guess people really do realize their important things in situations like these, since he suddenly started crying as he hugged me and repeated the words "I love you" over and over again. I stood still with a small smile on my face. I realized that, at this moment, I didn't ever want to be separated from William. Sure, he was an asshole, but he proved that people can change. I whispered the words to him too, and hugged him just a tightly as he held me.