Original Chapter: William's Note

Dear pack members,

I have waited for this day. By now, I'll have joined my mate already. Yet, I still have a couple of matters to attend to with you. I'll visit in spirit soon.

Now, I have also encountered a few problems the many times I have attempted suicide. One is that there are lots more people doing the same thing. convince them to live until Alice decides their time is up. Don't let them die early. And stop the bullying. I know that Matthew, a Lunar Nightstar member, is being bullied by our pack. Put a stop to that. Alice wouldn't have wanted stuff like that to happen to any person.

Once I've passed, Alex, you will be alpha. Take care of the pack. And don't make the mistakes that I did. When you find your mate, accept her and love her like I should've in the beginning. Don't get used to the player ways and let go of your mate. I never got a chance with Alice because of my foolish actions. Spoil her and love her like a mate should. Don't follow in my footsteps. If you do that, a mate by your side will make you a better alpha then I ever was.

I had a great life with all of you. I will always remember the fun times we had. And Alex, you never got me back for soaking you in that water gun fight we had when we were kids. Yes. I remember you 'swore on the river Styx' (AN: anyone got that?) that you will get revenge. Well, I'm sorry to say, but I win. I wish that Parker could still give me that 50 bucks that he owes me.

Anyways, take care my good friends. Maybe when your life line ends too, you'll end up living in the moon castle with Alice and I.

I will never forget my mortal life with you guys.

-Alpha William

-AN

Okay. So my big gigantic speech will be in the next part. But I'm sorry for such short chapters. To be honest, even I thought it was short. Plus, I'm sorry for the late update. It's been really busy for me at my house and I couldn't find time to finish up the note. But did anyone get the 'swearing on the river Styx' one?

Anyways, have fun at school kiddos. :)

(Don't worry. I have to too.......)

-TPD