Original Chapter: 20

Alice's POV

I snuggled closer into William. Forgiving him was probably the best thing I have ever done. Sunlight streamed through the open blinds but I ignored the morning call of the birds and light.

"I know your up, Alice." William said.

I smiled to myself. "No. I'm asleep." I joked.

"Well, I hope you don't mind then if I go and eat some steak at Dignissim?"

I automatically sat up. "You better not." I threatened him. He knew that I loved steak and Dignissim was my favorite place to get them.

"I'm serious!" I yelled at him as he was laughing. "If you step one foot inside that restaurant without me, I will caserate (AN - is that the correct spelling?) you!"

He sobered up. William raised his hands in surrender. "You know I was just teasing. Plus, I'd prefer to stay in one piece." I glared at him and he smiled jokingly at me.

William slid out from under the covers and hauled me up.

I moaned in protest. "I'm tired though."

"That's what you get for sleeping so late." He smirked.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Immature kid." He teased. I continued to stick my tongue out until he kissed me. Then on, I gave up my childish act and kissed him back. I tugged at his hair, which resulted in the sexiest groan ever. I pulled back for air, causing William to start kissing my neck. He reached my soft spot and gently kissed around it. After a few moments of the agonizing torture, he kissed my soft spot. I felt him smirk as I let out a moan of pleasure. Having enough, I pulled his lips back to mine. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I decided to tease him a little, so I didn't grant him entrance. He growled lowly and placed a hand under my shirt. I felt his hand slowly move around on my bare skin beneath the fabric of my shirt. His hand moved higher and I gasped. He smirked and used that as an advantage. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. I fought for dominance, but William easily won. I slid my hands onto his stomach and traced the lines of his abs.

"Hey, Ali- AHHHH! MY VIRGIN EYES. OH GOD!" I heard the door slam shut. When did it open?

I quickly broke away from William and scanned the room. It was silent and awkward.

"Who is at the door?" I asked.

"Mary, Alpha." A timid voice replied.

I sighed. "Come in."

The door peaked open. "Is it PG in here. I really don't want to be scarred."

William and I were still breathing heavily, but we deemed it 'PG'. I got up and walked to the door.

"Yes, Mary?"

"Ummm, there is a rouge pack asking for your assistance."

"Okay, I'll check them out later. Bring them to the guest house and make them feel welcome."

She nodded and left. I closed the door and turned back to William. "Well..... that was awkward and embarrassing." I said.

He chuckled. "So you have to leave?" I could hear the 'I don't want you to leave me' tone in his words. I laughed at his desperate attempt to get me to stay by kissing me. Honestly, if I wasn't an alpha, I would've caved and stayed with him. I pulled away after a few minutes.

"William, I really have to go. I'm alpha. You should know. These types of responsibilities come with being an alpha, you're one."

He sighed sadly. "Fine." He agreed, but I could still hear the reluctance in his voice.

I kissed him again before walking away.

"I'll see you later, William." I called before I left the room.

I took a short cut to get to the guest house faster. Alpha duties suck.