Epilogue

Another 3 years have passed since that massacre. William and I now own the Lunar Moon pack. Yes. We renamed our pack. And also, yes. We can do that. It was to honor the pack which started this all, the Red Moon Pack, and also the pack who ended it all, the Lunar Nightstar pack.

Half a year after the massacre/almost war, William proposed to me. I said yes. And I know you might think that it is weird we never were official dating before we got engaged, mates don't necessarily need to "date". By accepting the other as your mate, you basically accept them as your boyfriend/girlfriend in human terms.

Anyways, we got married a couple months after that. Lucas was our little ring dog. He growled a slight warning to William, but otherwise was well behaved. Alex was the one who walked me down the aisle. I had forgiven him a while ago. I wanted my brother back.

We went on our honeymoon, and shortly after that I got pregnant. Werewolf pregnancies are 6 months instead of 9. So another half year later and I was cursing William and his stupid miniature while I gave birth to twins, one boy one girl. I name the boy Elliot, and William named the girl Catherine. My two adorable babies were beautiful, and they were loved.

My babies are now one years old, and are the most energetic little things you will ever see. They have William and the rest of the pack all wrapped around their fingers.

Also, for the pack, we decided that the leaders from this point on were going to be female. The Luna position and the alpha position were normally the same rank, but people would follow the alpha if the luna and alpha fought. In this case, they would listen to the Luna.

I also talked to the moon goddess once. She told me that the time that I was going to take over the moon was not anytime soon. I was assigned to protect the werewolves from earth as my training. She said to live my life to he fullest and enjoy what I have. And I will.

This is Alice Alyssa Wildmer, signing off.